Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 10: Election blah blah. Let's get back to what really matters. WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 59 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:38:57 AM PST
Give yourself the win on the tie.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:37:37 AM PST
SMH says:
10-2-1 so far. I didn't expect Miami to get blown out like that, and Bears game was a complete toss up IMO, so I'm ok with those 2 losses so far.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 8:28:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 8:29:26 AM PST
Modern Wolf says:
Bucs are playing some really good football, Sure their pass defense is bad but they seem to make the big plays on defense when they need to. They have scored the most points in the nfl in the last 4/5 games.

Josh Freeman is on fire! 4th straight game he has had a QB rating over 100

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:41:58 AM PST
Golden Tate (who is not a QB) had more touchdown passes this week than both of the Jet's QB's combined.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 6:27:33 AM PST
Modern Wolf says:
Falcons are no longer undefeated!

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 5:28:41 AM PST
Voice of god says:
So I watched Red Zone for the first time yesterday, and I have to say, it was pretty interesting. I got to see a good chunk of the end of the 49ers/Rams game, which was a hell of a lot better than watching the Cowboys/Eagles on my Fox affiliate. It's a cool feature/channel/whatever, and I think I'll be using it in the future when I'm tracking my fantasy players.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 5:28:29 AM PST
9-4 so far this week. But most importantly. SAINTS WIN!

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 5:20:43 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 5:21:13 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Texans win over the Bears, although the conditions really played out a sloppy game for the most part. Plus the refs weren't calling ANY passing Def/Off interference (both sides). This game was all about the defenses, which both played amazingly, but the Texans D looked better imo. All together a very good game with a lot of turnovers.

However, the Bears will get all the attention since Cutler got a concussion and that's why they lost the game. I actually wanted Cutler to stay in, he was forcing fumbles, throwing sloppy passes, could of have 1-3 more interceptions if the Texan's D didn't drop any of the others, etc. Though Cambell played better than he did so it was interesting to watch him. If I was a Bears fan, I would be pissed at that Davis number 87 I believe. He dropped passes, had a fumble, couldn't catch a ball to save his life, and is a terrible blocker. Urlacher was seriously at every tackle, it's amazing to see how good he is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 12:25:12 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
You can't count the whiners as a win. They were hardly competitive in that game and should have lost twice if not for penalties.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 11:44:56 PM PST
M. Stifler says:
Last week: 9-5
Season: 27-14

This week so far: 8-5 (counted 49ers as a win)

Chiefs @ Steelers: Steelers

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 5:37:57 PM PST
Modern Wolf says:
Ravens beat a easy team

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 1:31:14 PM PST
Modern Wolf says:
Bucs win! Bucs win!

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:01:17 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 11, 2012 7:01:28 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:16:35 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
Yeah, every analyst says Gabbert looks skiddish and scared to get hit, that's what happens when your o-line sucks. Look what happened to David Carr when he was with Houston.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:14:15 AM PST
Ahh wasn't aware. Well there are plenty of FA's out there that can plug a hole or two until you get some more draft capital to spend.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:12:40 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
The need an O-line.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:03:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 6:05:11 AM PST
I normally would say that moving a team is detrimental to the team but being in the Jacksonville market is killing their ticket sales. Of course having an awful team is also killing their ticket sales. They need to make a larger FA splash this offseason and stock up on some offensive playmakers. Personally, if it were me, I'd trade MJD, stick with Gabbert one more year, sign some FA WR's like Dwayne Bowe and/or Mike Wallace, pick up a veteran RB and draft another RB in the 3rd round or so. Maybe sign another TE like Cook and replenish that D in the draft. That way next year Gabbert doesn't have any excuse for sucking. If he still sucks then the next year draft a QB.

But hey that's me. And that's why I'm a biostatistical research analyst and not an NFL GM

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:39:59 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
I think they need to move the team. A fresh start would be good.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:39:06 AM PST
neu Tron says:
It warms my heart on this cold morning that so many people are picking da Bears!!

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:36:31 AM PST
Colts did indeed crush them. Jags are going to have to do something major to turn this team around in the next few years. I don't think Gabbert is necessarily the problem either. Look at that WR corps...I don't even think Manning, Brees, or Brady could do anything with that. Their #1 weapon is hurt. Just a bad time to be a jags fan.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 12:03:23 PM PST
Modern Wolf says:
Colts will crush the Jags tonight is my prediction, although if you think about it the Jags only win came from the Colts, so can they do it again?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 5:32:19 AM PST
I've had a couple. I know I had one week where I only got 2 or 3 right and another 4-12 week. It's been a lot of feast or famine for me this year.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 12:48:06 PM PST
SMH says:
I think both of us have had at least one 4-12 type week that pulled our season down quite a bit. I have no idea how I'm doing year over year at this point. Last year I didn't keep track.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 12:39:03 PM PST
Yeah it will be interesting. I'm not having as good of a year this year as I did the previous two. I was at 69% this time last year but this year i'm barely at 60. This year has been particularly difficult to predict as there are only a handful of dominant teams and bottom of the barrel teams. There are a larger portion of teams this year in the "average" range than normal.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 12:34:11 PM PST
SMH says:
All good...we've been neck and neck for weeks now. It will be interesting to see who comes out ahead at season's end.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  59
Initial post:  Nov 7, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions