Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Moments in gaming that make you say "Your a 4 letter word that begins with a D"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 31 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 5, 2013 6:55:06 AM PST
You know what I mean. Could be live person or computer.

Mario Kart: I hate it when you've been winning the entire race and someone holds a red turtle shell until the end and then shoots you and you come in second. Mainly a live person being a D word

Pokemon: I hate the Elite 4 for using Hyper Potions over and over. Its bad enough you get all the breaks and have bad ass pokemon, but now I gotta kill them 3 times???

Pokemon: When the computer uses the move "Protect". Never actually does anything, just costs u your PP.

NCAA/Madden: On side kicks in the first half/faking like your going to do it. The whole come out and then audible nonsense really sucks.

NCAA/Madden: Calling timeouts when your down by 28 points w/ 30 seconds to go.

To name a few

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:56:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2013 6:57:52 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I have kids. I don't curse anymore. Whenever a game gets to me I have to use nice, clean words. I normally thank the game for putting in my a and twisting it.

Like with God of War 1 over the weekend. That game made me want to torture a unicorn for hours, but instead of screaming obsenitites like I normally would have. I had to say things like: "Thank you for that." "Oh, this is a nice tower of death you've crafted." Inside I'm screaming: "You emeffer effer effing piece of dog ish raping son of a b."

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:58:39 AM PST
Door?

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:01:59 AM PST
Chris... says:
I'm prone to screaming out "Doug" every time a message comes across my screen that says "______" has invaded your game.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:03:09 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I would have made a nun cry with how much profanity I yelled at that wall of death in God of War.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:07:04 AM PST
Benpachi says:
I said "dong" a lot when playing Ni no Kuni. I'd see "Ding Dong Dell" and go "hehe, dong" since I laugh at things like that. Poop!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:11:06 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
God of War 1, where Kratos takes the captain's key and drops him down the throat of the Hydra. I laughed... but man, what a d!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:12:38 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
He does that again in Hades, it was awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:15:40 AM PST
pyroguy says:
more like "Derp"

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:17:33 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
you also see that guy again in GoW 2

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:17:52 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
I loved when the Barbarian summons the captain's ghost in GoW 2. Hilarious.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:19:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2013 7:34:55 AM PST
"Your" as the possessive form of you, referring to something that a person has, something that belongs to the person in question, or the person you are talking to? As in your actual Richard? Or do you mean "You're" as in you are metaphorically like a Richard in the derogatory sense?

ADD: Ha ha, knew this would get some downvotes.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:33:45 AM PST
LogJam says:
I'm pretty sure we can say the word "dick" here

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:37:54 AM PST
Seems crazy that you can "cuss" on the forum but can't have too many caps in a thread title.

Wasn't long ago that stuff would get flagged and it would show a warning message. Go free speech.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:39:15 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 5, 2013 7:48:34 AM PST]

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:40:15 AM PST
Capra Demon

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:48:10 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I wish I could upvote this a million times.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:57:51 AM PST
Chris... says:
Or how about Patches? This dick tries to murder every time you cross his path in Demon's Souls, but returning the favor would result in shifting your character tendency towards black. How is that fair?

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:59:30 AM PST
In any racer game where you lead for the whole race and 1 cars passes you at the last second like the AI does this on purpose I swear.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 8:02:34 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
He got me on my first play in Dark Souls. Now I kill him right away as soon as I see him in the Catacombs. He never was able to get me on the bridge though, just kick me off in the Tomb of the Giants.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 8:11:02 AM PST
pyroguy says:
that peach-colored car in the old NES game "RC Pro Am" is quite notoriously for speeding way ahead of you in the later races

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 8:13:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2013 8:16:56 AM PST
In LoL:

When someone steals blue/blue minions at start of game when I'm jungle.

When I'm support with a downy ADC and am basically gimped all game.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 8:21:40 AM PST
Final Fantasy XII - When tiamat starts spamming ultima right at the end of a 4+ hour fight
Any Final Fantasy - when a boss casts doom
God of war - Every boss fight in any of the games

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 8:49:31 AM PST
In Medal of Honor: Warfighter when my fireteam buddy spawns on me after I get clear for him to do so, only to sprint away as fast as possible without letting me heal/resupply from him. Or when I make an effort to clear the area and get cover for him to spawn, only for him to "fall back" to a spawn point way the hell away from the action so he stays as useless as possible to the team.
"Noobs" who die a lot don't bother me too much, but that stuff feels almost like active sabotage. Like he hates points and hates winning even more.
Then I get things like this:
http://imgur.com/GcZme

I mean, at least this guy helped capture flags and stuff:
http://imgur.com/UMY7dP8

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 8:53:30 AM PST
pyroguy says:
whenever the corpse of a bad guy you just killed begins to go into muscle spasms and flops all over the place
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Amazon metrics show that shoppers are heavily favoring PS4, while Xbox One games get left in the dust 305 40 minutes ago
Snowflake's (D. Snow) Necrobumping 96 50 minutes ago
Scorpio is 18 months away. Until then, XBox One is still a slow disappointing piece of chit 42 1 hour ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate 706 1 hour ago
Microsoft and their console 12 1 hour ago
OT: I upgraded from iPhone to Galaxy and I'm so glad I did 106 1 hour ago
Xbox One S Is Not 40% Smaller. Microsoft Caught In A Lie And More False Advertising. 10 1 hour ago
PS NEO is still a PS4 56 1 hour ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 3865 1 hour ago
playstation neo migh be more powerful than you think 6 1 hour ago
OT: My Fame: An Update 8 1 hour ago
Weekend gaming 06/24 - 06/26: Obama criticisizes publication of top fast food in conjunction with E3 conference. "We already have an obesity epidemic, the last thing I need is Phil Spencer encouraging people to shovel down Chick Fil A waffle fries." 52 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  21
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  Mar 5, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions