Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Ehh, I don't think I believe in The Flying Spaghetti Monster Anymore

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 36 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2012 11:29:26 AM PST

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:30:03 AM PST
Soulshine says:
.-.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:30:16 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Pastafarians everywhere mourn your loss.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:37:12 AM PST
FOGE says:
In the beginning, we were all fish. Okay? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different, so it got to live. So Retard Fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day, a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its...mutant fish hands... and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something and made this. Retard frog-sqirrel, and then *that* had a retard baby which was a... monkey-fish-frog... And then this monkey-fish-frog had butt sex with that monkey, and that monkey had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey... and that made you!

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:38:42 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
As an authentic Pastafarian minister this troubles me.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:39:02 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 29, 2012 11:45:50 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:40:16 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Hooooooly Mount Ziiiiiiti, Pastafari!

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:40:30 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
As long as you never stop believing in the one-eyed, one-armed, flying purple people eater.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:40:43 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
He was quoting South Park. Mrs. Garrison teaching the class about evolution in the episode Cartman freezes himself until the Wii comes out.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:40:43 AM PST
FOGE says:
which is...... bad?..... good? ..... blue collar?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:41:31 AM PST
FOGE says:
This is correct. Not trying to slyly insult you ;) Now go home and watch South Park season 10 episode Go God Go!

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:42:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 11:43:58 AM PST
Have you tried re-straining your doubts?

Through his noddles and sauce comes fullness, grace, and mild heartburn.

I am but an empty plate....Fill me up my delectable master (and add a tiny bit of Parmesan on top please!).

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:42:30 AM PST
Whoops. My bad. I haven't seen South Park, and sarcasm is rampant on this board.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:43:34 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 11:44:04 AM PST
FOGE says:
Haha all good man. It really is a fantastic episode. One of my faves. Also, I chose that quote because the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a line in that very episode.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:43:49 AM PST
Don't tell your parents. It will hurt them too much.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:44:50 AM PST
Lol Mrs Garrison! I forgot about the sex change!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:48:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 11:49:38 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
It's the episode where the atheist community (and pretty much everyone else) found out that Trey Stone and Matt Parker were not atheists.

Personally, I felt they went a little bit overboard by just quoting the Flying Spaghetti Monster from Dawkins' book: The God Delusion, then having Mrs. Garrison be instantly converted. I don't know why they were so upset that Dawkins said that in his book. I thought he was very respectful of other religions in the book and he stayed away from taking cheap shots.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:50:12 AM PST
FOGE says:
I personally thought they went overboard when they showed Ms. Garrison (she never married) topless and having sex with a man, but thats just my opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:56:35 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
But please, we need to get back to the core of this issue. Step foot onto my metaphorical pirate ship and tell me, have you been touched by His Noodly Appendage?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 12:01:28 PM PST
Yeah. I thought that the Ms. Garrison speech on evolution was hilarious in itself but their contempt with Dawkins was blatantly obvious by the end of the 2 part episode.

I've read The God Delusion several times, he is definitely respectful of other beliefs in his book.

Most people are offended by the title itself, or by his definition of the god of the old testament - which when viewed in any objective sense is merely an accurate assessment of his deeds and non-abrasive.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 12:03:42 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
This thread reminds me, I still need to get a frame for my certificate of ordination and to take a picture to share. With my name blacked out, of course.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 12:03:46 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
And you have to wonder if the title was even his anyways since we all know how publishing companies like their books to stand out on the shelves. Even if The God Delusion was his title, it's still pretty tame compared to some pro-religion books I've seen at B&N.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:17:27 PM PST
Nicos says:
lol internet jokes

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 3:33:13 AM PST
It's okay. The flying spaghetti monster believes in you.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 3:37:42 AM PST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyWKyGjjWAM&feature=autoplay&list=ULAWUoYDIlXRg&playnext=1
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Games With Gold For July Possibly Leaked 7 11 minutes ago
Dorito buys the pos Oculus headset, another in a long line of mistakes 3 54 minutes ago
Quantum Break is Microsoft's Biggest New Turd This Gen 75 2 hours ago
Amazon metrics show that shoppers are heavily favoring PS4, while Xbox One games get left in the dust 306 3 hours ago
OT: Annual Survey: Chick-fil-a Is Americans' Favorite Fast Food Restaurant, Followed by Papa John's (??); Chipotle Took The Biggest Hit and McDonald's Was In Last Place Again 178 3 hours ago
"Oculus Rift is an overwhelming disappointment" says Digital Trends review 18 3 hours ago
Scorpio Is The Last Fart Of The Dying Corpse That Is Xbox. 5 3 hours ago
Bungie Killing Off Destiny on PS3 and Xbox 360 18 3 hours ago
Weekend gaming 06/24 - 06/26: Obama criticisizes publication of top fast food in conjunction with E3 conference. "We already have an obesity epidemic, the last thing I need is Phil Spencer encouraging people to shovel down Chick Fil A waffle fries." 65 3 hours ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate 708 5 hours ago
Scorpio is 18 months away. Until then, XBox One is still a slow disappointing piece of chit 44 5 hours ago
"Oculus is a Nauseating Disappointment" says MIT Technology Review 1 5 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions