Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Vanuatu's Independence Day and ... Sissy Boys!?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 8401-8425 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 10:34:56 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Lmao that's pretty much how it is. Although I guess an assassin wouldn't be very good at his job if he made it into actual history.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 10:40:39 PM PST
You know what I'm talking about. You whipper snapper.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 11:36:20 PM PST
Prankster says:
Anyone there? Hellllllloooooo...

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 3:27:44 AM PST
Nicos says:
yes

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 5:39:29 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
And a fine Saturday to all of you.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 7:35:18 AM PST
C.W. says:
A fine Saturday spent assassinating redcoats. Aye, that it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 7:36:08 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Lucky. I get to spend this fine saturday assassinating phone calls. And by assassinating, I mean taking. And by phonecalls I mean phonecalls.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 8:48:49 AM PST
Bitchie says:
Happy weekend all.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 8:51:38 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Happysat.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 4:05:11 PM PST
Finger says:
Almost forgot how much fun KOTOR can be when you go completely evil. Hooray for Steam!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 5:40:04 PM PST
Anthony says:
i remember on my first playthrough i went almost completely darkside only to wuss out at the end. wound up getting the "prodigal knight" ending, lol.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 5:43:32 PM PST
Anthony says:
finally getting around to testing out the mystcraft mod for minecraft. its pretty good overall, though there is a bug with the current versions that stops me from interacting with objects in any way other than destroying them when i go to another age, then use a linking book back to the overworld. saving and exiting and then going back fixes it though. went through over 20 damn ages yesterday trying to get the damn deep ores symbol without success. though i have gotten most of the other symbols now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 7:54:10 PM PST
Finger says:
Ha, not me man. I just lightsaber-skewered a harmless dude hiding in a small locker. Go big, or go home.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 7:59:30 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I may have to plug in some KOTOR on my Xbox.

But gaming has to wait. God I love college football Saturdays.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 8:11:47 PM PST
Finger says:
I'm surprised at how much I still enjoy it, its pretty old now. And I keep telling myself to try different play styles like being more stealthy, or choosing that wuss chick more often. But Dark or Light, I invariably go toward ass-kicker with a lightsaber.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 8:21:02 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I always play as a good guy for some reason. I have come close to finishing it but never have. I have only put in a couple of hours in II, so I need to just hook my Xbox up on my big TV and give it a whirl.

I still cannot believe that they never made a third game. Not sure who was smoking what when they decided to make it an MMORPG. It would have pulled more of a profit had they released on 360, PS3, PC and WiiU as a stand alone RPG.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 8:29:22 PM PST
Anthony says:
Finally got around to watching Priest. decent movie. had a lot of unfulfilled potential.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 8:31:46 PM PST
Anthony says:
its because its a damn good game.

I got copies of both games for the pc and xbox. hell, i have both KOTOR games installed on my pc right now.

i love using Force Storm to fry my enemies. almost all the best force abilities are dark side.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 8:33:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2012 8:33:44 PM PST
Anthony says:
and i usually go with a dual-wielder. a lightsaber in each hand, ready to kick ***. even when i'm playing as a Consular.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 8:37:41 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I liked Priest. Way too short. Needed about 15-20 more minutes to flesh out the plot and characters.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 8:41:51 PM PST
Anthony says:
yeah, they gave very little back story to a lot of the characters. especially irritating when it comes to Karl Urban's character considering he is the main villain. i got kind of annoyed about the lack of names for the priests as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 8:42:57 PM PST
Finger says:
Agreed, the Dark powers are much more fun. Force Lightning, Insanity, Plague, Death Field, etc. Whenever I play a Light side character I feel like I'm missing out just a bit.

@Duke: I know, it baffles me too. All I can think of by way of an explanation is that Bioware wanted to hop on the MMO cash-train. Unfortunately they were 2 or 3 years late, and MMOs don't have the same appeal they used to.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 8:50:17 PM PST
Anthony says:
Or EA didn't give them a choice.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 10:02:06 PM PST
BTW Michael Arndt is writing the next Star Wars.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 10:15:44 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I am stoked for the new Star Wars. STOKED!!
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  68
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions