Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Wii U Menu Music

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 11, 2012 12:22:32 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Journalists and other persons of import have been sent Wii U review units. While they are not yet allowed to show us the visuals they are (apparently) permitted to share the sounds. This one lucky somebody was nice enough to actually put up the entirety of the Wii U menu music from the Boot Up sounds to the Notifications.

It may sound typical coming from me but, I like them, they're very atmospheric and calming. Very peaceful sounds that will make for a very welcoming Dashboard/menu. Some sounds used are as though they're straight out of the Mario Galaxy series, anyone who's played those games knows that the music there is nothing short of perfect.

So, follow the link below, listen to the greatness then come back and let us know what you think.

http://zeldapower.com/index.php/zelda-music/798-wii-u-menu-music.html

Well? Have at it! Enjoy!

And remember to sound off below.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 1:00:23 PM PST
The Unknown says:
Damn, Nintendo pulling out all the stops. Top quality stuff and that's only menu deep! Imagine what the games are gonna sound like.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 1:03:50 PM PST
The Unknown says:
That boot Up's got a real "Dreamcast" vibe to it, I love it. With the atmospheric tone and everything. This system will be beast!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 1:06:23 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Yeah, I didn't even make the comparison until you said it and you're right. That Dreamcast boot up was one my favorites.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 1:26:23 PM PST
Harmicky says:
The Unknown: Hears boot up music. Concludes system "will be beast!"

;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 2:20:37 PM PST
The Unknown says:
Hey, the overall quality of a great many things can be ascertained by how it starts. Where video game consoles are concerned: PS1 = beast, Gamecube = beast, The first 360 start-up = beast and so on...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 11, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions