Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

After listening to Giant Bomb's GOTY podcasts, I think I'm going to give Asura's Wrath a chance

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2012 12:31:46 PM PST
new Tron says:
The demo was a huge turn off, but it seems that there is something about the game that the demo doesn't convey very well. I know lots of you on here really like the game, and the new Bombcast has really convinced me I need to give this game another chance.

By the way, be sure to listen to the end of year Bombcasts with your hand on the fast forward control. Spoilers galore.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 12:33:44 PM PST
A lot of guys here seem to like this game, I keep an eye out for a sale because of that.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 12:42:36 PM PST
If you like anime and don't mind QTEs than it's an amazing ride. I really liked it a lot. There's definitely no other game that's quite like it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 12:46:16 PM PST
Mallrat says:
I can't get Giant Bombcast to download for some reason. I'm subscribed but no episodes ever show up.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 12:49:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012 12:52:24 PM PST
That Emu Kid says:
After being in my queue pretty much since it came out, Blockbuster finally shipped this to me last week. Hopefully I get a chance to play through it soon.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 12:50:04 PM PST
For some reason the podcast feed on my iPod isn't updating. Please don't make me listen to these online...

And I know Kirk played AW and really enjoyed it.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 12:55:49 PM PST
LogJam says:
Would this be considered the poor man's bayonetta, or the rich man's god of war?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 12:57:49 PM PST
DVvM says:
Have you downloaded a bunch ones that iTunes thinks you haven't listened to yet?

If iTunes thinks you have a lot of unlistened to podcasts from a certain source, it will stop downloading new ones from that source. If you don't have your iPod synced for podcasts, listening to them on the iPod won't update iTunes marking them listened to, so you may have to manually mark them as "played."

At least, this is what I have to do all the time with podcasts.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 12:58:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012 12:58:34 PM PST
That Emu Kid says:
A Japanese man's God of War.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 1:00:35 PM PST
No...I haven't even plugged my iPod into my computer in a while, and I always manually DL the new eps every week. I currently only have one DLed (it's an 8GB) so I delete stuff after I listen.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 1:01:27 PM PST
Anthony says:
Note To Self: Delete Asura's Wrath Demo from my 360. I've developed a strong dislike of QTEs.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 1:01:38 PM PST
It's not as good at doing the action bits as God of War, but it does a much better job with animation and artwork. It's all about raw spectacle.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 1:02:47 PM PST
LogJam says:
I can actually picture that, and for some reason I feel like this is an extremely accurate description.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 1:04:12 PM PST
Anthony says:
...that sounds like a major pain in the ***.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 1:05:47 PM PST
DVvM says:
Not really.

You just highlight a bunch of things, right click them, and select "mark as played" from the menu.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions