Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 66 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:39:26 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
im looking forward to the zombies woooooooo

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:38:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 5:41:00 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I can't believe they are actually going to sell this game, with less features than a $7 iOS shooter, for $50. I was expecting the price to get dropped to $40 before release. That's crazy. I guess they can charge $50 because of the combination of lack of Vita games and the Call of Duty name.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:35:53 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
What are you talking about?

The OP said in a nutshell he hasn't seen any talk about this? I replied the VGF has been talking about this for 2 weeks or so now...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:20:42 AM PST
Neither can I. Probably the reason I stupidly bought six copies.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:19:59 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
ARGH! I can't see through the radiance of your awesomeness! It's BLINDING!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:19:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 5:20:10 AM PST
I saw that trailer and bought six copies.

Six. Six copies of Black Ops Declassified for the Vita. The only six copies they're ever going to sell. It's all part of the plan....

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:18:26 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
What is their to talk about? They put out a commercial that has zero gameplay and are basically saying "movie stars play it; you should too. You know, if you want to be cool that is. Oh, yeah, and SMOKE while you do it. Yeah, that's it. Now you're really cool."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:17:07 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Dude, 13 year olds are out during the weekends with their families doing family stuff. As soon as the legion of 13 year olds that are Call of Duty's fanbase get back to school today and use their lunch break as a study hall; they'll start talking. You have to work with their schedule.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:15:03 AM PST
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 5:14:34 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
For 2 weeks the VGF has been talking about it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 4:40:47 AM PST
I enjoy CoD and here I am.

I find the title funny considering Spike TV has a half-hour live BlOps2 release party show tomorrow night.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 4:37:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 4:48:33 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
I say, as someone that has around a dozen friends i grew up with that I play CoD online over both PSN and XBL, not one of them participates in any sort of online forum talking about video games. Perhaps that is why CoD love is not very vocal in most communities, the demographic that puts their time into that game rather just play their games and are not the type to waste hours on forums getting trolled by faceless hatters.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:20:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 1:26:33 AM PST
JinTX says:
Honestly I don't understand why people are willing to pay $60 every year for a rehash. Let me preface my next statement by stating that I didn't buy them because I'm not a hypocrite. I use gamefly for achievement hunting purposes on the 360, so I've never paid more than my subscription fee to 1k between 4 and 8 games a month unless I'm buying a game I want to own/keep like a few RPGs in particular and a couple other titles. I've got 243 games on my tag but only own maybe 15.

That said, I've gamefly'd and 1k'd CoD 2, CoD4, MW2, and MW3 on my current gamertag. I also did CoD3 on my old tag. I haven't played WaW or BO, and won't play BO2.

Every single one of the 5 CoD games I've played felt like I was playing the same exact game over again, just with slightly remixed levels and a few tweaks. Why on earth people are willing to pay year after year for the same crap is beyond me. It's like the apple crowd upgrading from teh iphone 3 to the 3s, then the 4, then the 4s, and now the 5. I've had the same smartphone for nearly 3 years now and I won't buy a new one unless this one dies. The whole attitude of always wanting the next big thing when the one you have works just fine is beyond me.

I think about the only justification would be to move where the population moves so you still have plenty of people to play online with, but that doesn't hold much water either when there is still a decent online population for previous installments.

I think if the gamers got smart and spoke with their wallets, CoD would only release a new title once every 2 or 3 years instead of alternating between MW and BO (and to a lesser extent WaW) and acting like they're not an annual installment.

Acting like MW and BO are two different game series is like trying to act like Heinz Ketchup and Hunt's Ketchup are two different condiments.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 8:41:28 PM PST
It didn't happen with the other COD's, so I doubt they will do it with this one.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 8:40:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012 8:41:11 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Sorry if no one took your post too seriously, but it had the smell of trolling to it. Sometimes it takes new people a few tries on here before people realize they're being sincere.

As to your original question, I'm not sure what the answer to that question is. I'd recommend calling Activision customer service and asking them. They're surprisingly easy to get ahold of. I called the other day and had someone on the phone within two minutes. Their number is 310-255-2050.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 8:36:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012 8:37:10 PM PST
Horowitz says:
I don't. I already played Halo 4, which cannot and will not be topped by war propaganda.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 8:33:58 PM PST
Pixiegirl19 says:
Sorry to bother you

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:23:48 PM PST
Modern Bear says:
Holly?

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:16:53 PM PST
Cinema Fan says:
WTF did I just read?

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:12:14 PM PST
Pixiegirl19 says:
Does anyone know if anything of value a is unlocked in COD 2, by having COD installed, on the same console.(You know how we got exclusive "Tags", Specific guns, etc in BF3 for having Mass Effect 3 installed) My reason for asking is, we got an Xbox 360, shortly after GOW3 was released, and he(my fiance)played it at a friend of his, house. We both happen to enjoy game-play more on xbox(Originally he bought it for Halo tril.& Gears of War tril) and we feel kinnect is way better then move, for the most part (although he likes the long PS rifle in FPS games) We pre-ordered the PS3 version because, we played COD on it. The only downside to Xbox is two-disc games that won't let you copy disc two to the HDD, then play either campaign or multi-player from disc 1(like halo 4)

Thoughts, incites?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:08:02 PM PST
They're all playing Assassin's Creed III. And won't shut up about it because they know I don't have it yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 6:40:43 PM PST
You don't strike me as insecure.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 6:38:05 PM PST
I'm just messing with you. It's well known on this forum that you don't like FPS games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 6:36:48 PM PST
Fair enough.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 6:34:00 PM PST
DVvM says:
No, you see, a good insult has a grain of uncomfortable truth to it. You want to insinuate something that's true, but not glaringly obvious, that the target is somewhat insecure about.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Tropes vs Women author Sarkeesian vacates home following online threats 314 20 seconds ago
OTish: Ghost Hunters Explain How Xbox Kinect Sees Spirits Inside Haunted Houses 18 1 minute ago
Which class is the best Destiny guardian between Titan and Warlock? 35 2 minutes ago
Why Isn't the Xboner $349.99?? 11 3 minutes ago
Metal Slug 3 Coming to PS4, PS3, PS Vita This Winter 11 4 minutes ago
Diablo 2.1 patch tomorrow! 129 5 minutes ago
Used Xbox One with Kinect $330 at CowBoom 13 5 minutes ago
Dark Souls 2 DLC Anyone get it???? 26 5 minutes ago
the #1 reason not to buy a ps4 and to get an xbox one instead!!! 48 6 minutes ago
Download Tyrant Unleashed for iOS or Android, get $5 off at GameStop stores 0 10 minutes ago
How do you act when you video game rage? 32 19 minutes ago
Nintendo Wii U Super Mario 32GB Console Bundle $270 3 22 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  66
Initial post:  Nov 11, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions