Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

After Playing a "Few Missions" Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Gets the Cubbie Seal of Approval

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 12, 2013 12:55:32 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Man, I must be bored today to post this: Cubbies already got his copy in the mail, told his mom he was sick so he would not have to go to school....and already played the Hades out of this game.

Still not buying it though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best sniping game on console, March 12, 2013
By
Broncos and Cubs
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (Video Game)
This is my third sniping based game iv played(ghost warrior, sniper elite and this) and this is the best out of the bunch.
I truly hated the first ghost so much I really wasn't very interested in this but hey for $40 plus I get he first one that I can resell I said by not.
Iv played a few missions so far and I very much like it.
The story is realistic and fun to play, the gameplay is very solid and the sniping mechanics are top notch.
You must lay or crouch when shooting or the scope will bounce around.
You must gently squeeze the trigger or the recoil will cause the gun to jump up.
Enemies will flank you when they have you out numbered, but will stay back and try to pick you off when there's only a few of them.
One thing I'm very happy they fixed is you can now lay in a bush or in grass and be hidden and enemies will run by you. You couldn't do that in the first one, they always saw you.

Graphics-7
The graphics are very outdated. Blood looks terrible, plants and explosions look really bad as well.
Gameplay-9
The gameplay is outstanding. One of the most realistic shooters created, if not the most.
Sound-8
Sound is good but not great. Iv already encountered a few audio bugs that caused me have to restart my Xbox.
Multiplayer-1
One game mode, 2 maps, 5 guns, bullet detection isnt good. Why even put it in the game?
Overall-8
For $40 this game is great and a ton of fun and well worth the price.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:37:13 PM PDT
I didn't think I could have an even lower interest in this game but there it is. I feel empty.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:45:17 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
So, this game has a racist main character? I'm just wondering why Cubs likes it so much. Maybe the MC places burning lowercase "t's" on front lawns to explain that it's "time to go."

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:48:33 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Everything he describes makes the game sound horrible. Then after just starting it he gives it four stars.

I need to start taking days off to game....that part I am jealous of.

The funny thing: I get my Amazon releases in the evening. So, he either got it pretty early as he might be on the East Coast or he has played only 30 minutes....or he cut and paste a review from the first game.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:49:46 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
I think you're trying way too hard to get into Cubs mind.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:52:30 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
I think I either have issues, or I am bored, or I just want to understand idiocy....I think it is all of the above.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:56:47 PM PDT
Or Cubs is your Tyler Durden.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 2:00:23 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Oh God! That would be horrible. Though it could answer a lot of issues that I have!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 2:04:03 PM PDT
Looks like you'll have to shoot yourself. I'll let you know if Cubs lives or not.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 2:05:30 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
If I don't update in an hour call 911!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 2:07:15 PM PDT
Luckily, I don't know where you live!

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 3:38:42 PM PDT
Horowitz says:
I enjoyed the first Sniper. It was a decent budget game when you were sniping. I also enjoyed Sniper Elite and Sniper Elite V2. But I bought all of those cheap. I'll do the same with this.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 4:54:19 PM PDT
2nd one is definitely better than first one. And it's 3D too =D! Wish they have one for SMG. I'm best using it in game.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 5:18:56 PM PDT
Zak Iarih says:
He should've got Madden instead, then he could've taken the Broncos to the SuperBowl

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 5:45:08 PM PDT
Cubbie, give up gaming forever, your tastes are even worse than mine, and I tend to go against the majority.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 7:37:28 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Manning would have thrown an interception.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Mar 12, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions