Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Things you have learned today

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 5, 2013 5:32:23 AM PST
Everyday you learn something new.

Here is what I've learned so far.

1) Pat McAfee is on Bob and Tom, he is 4 years younger than me and plays in the NFL.
2) Trent Reznor has a pretty hot wife, but they don't make very good music together.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 5:34:01 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
This board is full of schizophrenics.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 5:35:15 AM PST
FOGE says:
EA is back to its old evil self of the PS2 days.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 5:37:22 AM PST
Would you tell me more about this? I never bought any games from the PS2 days from EA, so I don't really understand the reference.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 5:37:29 AM PST
I learned that I have a meeting at 12 noon which means I'm going to go home for lunch at 1 and most likely not return to the office.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 5:38:53 AM PST
HA! That sounds like something I would "dream up", but never actually follow through with the execution of. More power to you if you actually do it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 5:39:46 AM PST
I do it all the time.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 5:41:14 AM PST
*Napolean Dynamite voice* "Lucky!"

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 5:42:05 AM PST
FOGE says:
They were doing the annual release before Activision had even published a single Call of Duty. We saw the same lackluster sequel every year. It was about all they ever made. And they bought the NFL license so NFL 2K had to stop making football games. They were just a dodgy company. Nothing about them was good for the industry.

Then they went out on a limb and made some new IPs with Dead Space (ironically), Dante's Inferno and Mirrors Edge. Many of these new IPs werent that successful though. Dead Space was.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 5:44:22 AM PST
Yeah, Dead Space is really one of the games that made me actually appreciate EA's attempts at new IP's. I totally understand what you mean about the sports games though. Just roster updates and thats about it. I didn't realize they made Mirrors Edge. I still need to play that.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Microsoft cuts Xbox One to $250 33 1 second ago
Microsoft rolls the dice in a huge Xbox gamble and comes up empty? 0 56 seconds ago
OT: Republican National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Cleveland this week. 1225 3 minutes ago
dis one time i farted rly loud and scared my cat... den my cat bite me and i bleed onto my favorite pillow 822 11 minutes ago
Sony is the only one that lack any money making IP's 82 17 minutes ago
Is Sony too broke to innovate? 37 51 minutes ago
OT: #DNCLEAKS i'll leave this here, since 57 53 minutes ago
Weekend Gaming 7/22-7/24 73 1 hour ago
OT: Sweet Christmas! Trailer for Marvel's Luke Cage. 1 1 hour ago
Are Holli and Lucy hermaphrodites? 17 2 hours ago
Who the F is Kryptonite Krunch? 44 2 hours ago
Ouch! Gamestop Now Offering $200.00 Trade For PS4 And $50.00 For Xbox One. 10 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Mar 5, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions