Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

AC3 kills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 315 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 8, 2012 7:08:27 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I'm in sequence 9 now, and I show I'm only like 30% complete with the game. Everytime I fire the game back up, and step into that world I'm blown away.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:09:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:09:26 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I never once found a leaf pile, it's annoying.

I don't really mind dying, since it ports you right back to the bottom of the tree, but anything that was uncovered when you sync(feathers/trinkets etc) disappears from the map when you die.

Edit: I agree Marv, amazing game.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 7:26:45 AM PST
YIGT says:
Last night it told me I was in the top 10% of people in animal kills and 50% for ship kills. Does that mean amoungs all people playing the game or in the game itself?

As to the jumping i havent had much problem with trees my problem was with desmond in the city i fell a few time because the i would jump and it jumped wrong for some reason.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:30:56 AM PST
OP says:
Probably among the people playing the game. Not bad, though; all of my notifications have only placed me in the top 50%.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 7:32:03 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:47 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:33:54 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:47 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:34:26 AM PST
FOGE says:
Those cut-scenes with the forerunner are pretty interesting. I think I have seen 3 now. The story def starts to pick up as you play as Conner. Once you get to the Boston Massacre the game really steps it up a notch.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:35:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:36:15 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Yeah like for example, I synched one tree, and it showed a feather and a treasure in the vicinity.

Then I tried to jump off, died, and when I respawned under the tree those 2 items weren't on the map anymore.

Luckily I remembered their general area and found them eventually, but it's still annoying.

Of course, you can always just buy the maps to uncover everything, but I'm not ready to do that yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:37:39 AM PST
OP says:
I thought the first 4 sequences dragged a bit.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:40:11 AM PST
Marvelous says:
It did start rather slow, but that's because it was setting up such a powerful story.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:43:45 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
ya me too. too many videos and training exercises. Heavy on the story but we learn about Conner

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:44:40 AM PST
YIGT says:
So is it the boston massacre you see where you have to get the dude on the roof and lee shoots to start the shooting? It didnt really explain what that was.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 7:44:40 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:45:11 AM PST
I beat it last night... It may have the most WTF ending I have witnessed.

Now on to treasure hunting and side missions.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:46:30 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:47:01 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
yes. I guess since you are supposed to be living it they didn't feel like explaining everything, but you can read about it in the database.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:47:10 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Three outside the animus cutscenes so far? Are those ones triggered just by exploring? Because I think I've only found one of those. Don't see anywhere else I can go, though...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:48:10 AM PST
FOGE says:
Yeah that was it. If you read your history the game plays out a little differently than in real life.

Basically a bunch of colonists cornered a handful of redcoats and the colonists began throwing snowballs (and likely ice). They taunted them, one said "Go ahead and fire" or something similar. The redcoats misheard and opened fire on the crowd killing 5 I believe. This was one the most important events that led to the Revolution.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:48:48 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I've had three as well, 2 after Haytham and 1 after the first Desmond Mission.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:48:57 AM PST
FOGE says:
Yeah, sometimes you see Minerva? I believe that is her name. Just follow her or explore a bit as Desmond.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:51:48 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Okay. Are there any near that take place near the entrance of the cave? I have explored everywhere but there.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 7:53:10 AM PST
YIGT says:
Im not able to play it alot lately but i figure on monday im off work so should get a good 8 hours of play time in that day. Maybe can finish it but i tend to run around and kill stuff to much. Im building a merchantile empire at the moment sending out furs to various traders and making a ton of cash. I like being able to buy new stuff and upgrade my ship. What I cant figure out is why the british keep attacking my caravans. Im still kinda early in the story and havent ticked them off that much. Havent even gone after any of the main targets yet. Im really just out of the tutorial by a little bit buy ive had 3 caravans attack and all by the british.

Have you guys kill many lions. I see them but the vanish when i get close. I killed one but have seen 3 that seem to vanish as i go for them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:53:10 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Did you finish the first Desmond mission yet to get the battery? All three should be on the way to the place you need to plug it in.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:54:40 AM PST
New areas open up once you activate the things you go looking for outside of the Animus.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:55:58 AM PST
OP says:
Only 2 so far for me, I think. I kind of wish counter killing wasn't always the go-to move in fights (either with soldiers or animals).

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:56:13 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
are you talking about when you get out of the animus to go looking for power cores? Their are 3 total and after you find one which are all story related, you can explore the cave and insert the power core and enter the animus again.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:57:16 AM PST
YIGT says:
I never plugged in the battery i ran around for a bit and got a cutscene with the juno and then didnt see where to plug it in and went back to playing connor
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  315
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions