Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

im having more fun

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2012 11:11:07 PM PST
A. MacIel says:
With call of duty black ops declassified on the vita than bops2 on ps3.
I mean when I am in a match its really smooth, although getting into a match is hard, but the overall experience is allot like blackops. Dont believe the professional reviewers, because they said this game was bad but alot of people are having fun with itI did buy bo2 and my ps3 would freeze every 2 minutes or when it was loading the game. Planning on returning that game

Any one from the vgf playing on the vita?

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 12:27:41 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 15, 2013 7:30:03 PM PDT]

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 2:10:50 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
it got horrible reviews odd that you guys like it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:44:59 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Its no where as good as the console, but the MP is pretty damn good i'll admit. Still, most matches i can get in right away are Free for All.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:05:59 PM PST
A. MacIel says:
The reviewers only give the bad for the vita, don't know why tho, but the people that play the game admit that its fun and a good mp.
I hated playing team death match on console but I love it on the vita, its more fun when u are in a party chatting with ur friends while head shooting them

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:55:49 PM PST
Solid Sponge says:
I played it on a family member's Vita and it is not near as bad as Anthony Gallegos made it out to be. Very enjoyable, but not worth $50. Wait until it's about $30.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 7:26:45 PM PST
A. MacIel says:
I agree with bfb its enjoyable, but its not worth it at the50 tag. But hopefully Activision takes over quick
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions