Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

What Games Are You Looking Forward to In March?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 89 posts in this discussion
Posted on Feb 20, 2013 9:58:58 AM PST
Bioshock Infinite
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Tomb Raider
Pandora's Tower
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory: Limited Edition
Metro: Last Light (if it actually releases, which I doubt)

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:00:39 AM PST
Bioshock Infinite is the main thing I'm looking forward to (as in, the main thing this year), but I'll also be getting Pandora's Tower and Castlevania.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:04:47 AM PST
Nightmare says:
Pandora's Tower
Lego City (may not get it when it comes out though)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Etrian Odyssey IV

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:06:15 AM PST
saskamazon says:
Luigis Mansion
Lego City Undercover

interested in (but will wait for price drops sales) GOW Ascension & Tomb Raider
may consider MH 3 - for something on the U, although, not sure it's my type of game - never played the series.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 10:06:59 AM PST
I'm definitely excited about EOIV too, but I thought it was due out on Feb. 26th. Has it been delayed?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 10:08:26 AM PST
Nightmare says:
My mistake, it's still due late February. I thought it was March. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 10:15:47 AM PST
Well, we won't really get the chance to play it much until March, so it still counts. Just glad to hear it hasn't been delayed! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 10:23:46 AM PST
Coffee says:
Mon Hunter isn't your typical action game. It takes a lot of planning, a bit of trial and error, and a ton of collecting to get good at it. Insanely fun and addicting once you get into it, but I can see how some people find it a bit repetitive (having to basically "farm" monsters for parts before you can build a new tier of weapons), as it will send you back to the same areas over and over again, albeit with different monster arrangements.

It gets really fun when you join in with friends and try to tackle the bigger guys, or get good enough to hack off certain parts of monsters for bonus parts/pieces.

Definitely a title that I recommend everyone at least try for a few hours. Not really sure which would be a good one to drop you into, though. Maybe get the Tri version for Wii from your local Gamestop "renting agency," as it should be fairly cheap these days.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 10:29:26 AM PST
saskamazon says:
thanks for the info ... guess I can plan on dying a lot. I like games that cause me to think - might be worth a look. maybe I'll rent it & see if I could get into it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:45:15 AM PST
Paper Tiger says:
For March I have Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Atelier Ayesha and Pandora's Tower

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 10:49:52 AM PST
saskamazon says:
did you beat Batman AC on the wii u version ? I'm thinking about possibly buying it, even though I have the PS3 version - b/c it comes with all the DLC & it would cost almost $25 to buy it from PSN ... just thinking it might well be better spent on the U version - the gamepad could bring a lot to the experience ...

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 12:11:02 PM PST
badguy says:
What all is out in March havent been paying attention to many release dates?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 1:01:51 PM PST
Paper Tiger says:
I haven't beaten it yet but I've loved what I've played. It looks great and plays great, no glitches yet. I am def on the Rocksteady bandwagon now.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 1:04:45 PM PST
WeaKeN says:
MLB The Show 13
GoW Judgement
GoW Ascension

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 1:06:54 PM PST
T. E. Maddox says:
The only one I am even contemplating buying is MLB The Show 13.

The others I will wait for some reviews on them. I remember seeing an early gameplay trailer for Bioshock Infinite where they were zipping around on the lines and shooting and thinking it just seemed way to hectic and twitchy to me.

Of course, if by some miracle The Elder Scrolls Online beta starts and I am chosen then all bets are off.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 1:24:47 PM PST
I WAS looking forward to Rayman Legends.....until Microsoft and Sony got ahold of Nintendo's greedy side and basically paid for the delay.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 1:25:46 PM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I think you mean Ubisoft's greedy side.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 1:31:59 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 1:32:11 PM PST
Either way, really..
They paid Nintendo AND Ubisoft, right?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 1:41:43 PM PST
That doesn't make much sense. Where are you getting your info?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 1:46:15 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
No one paid anyone. Ubisoft looked at the lackluster Wii U sales and decided to push the game 6 months to port it to the PS3 and 360 so they could make more money and hopefully keep the franchise alive.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 1:46:30 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 20, 2013 2:13:02 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 2:54:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 2:56:52 PM PST
Nightmare says:
Considering how well Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed did on the Wii U (from what I hear, around 1/4 of total sales across all systems), Rayman Legends wouldn't have done half bad even with the current install base of the Wii U. Ubisoft missed out.

If a game that came out on almost every available platform sold so well on the Wii U, imagine how well Rayman Legends--a hotly anticipated exclusive--would have done.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 4:15:41 PM PST
Noble Seven says:
I am only interested in Gears of War Judgement and that's it, and I have never played any Tomb Raider or God of War game ever in my life and I'll probably never will.

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 9:00:53 AM PST
GameGurl says:
I'll be getting Lego City Undercover, God of War, and Army of Two. I was getting Gears of War but they say they took horde out so I'll wait on that.

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 9:04:03 AM PST
pokritz says:
damn never a God of War OR Tomb Raider? you cray..
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: Cable Cutters- Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV... other? 38 7 minutes ago
Bungie Killing Off Destiny on PS3 and Xbox 360 4 7 minutes ago
Xbox One: Microsoft Claims Cloud Computing Can Provide Power of 3 Xbox Ones, 32 Xbox 360s 114 9 minutes ago
nintnedo is irrelevant 23 10 minutes ago
Xbox One S Is Not 40% Smaller. Microsoft Caught In A Lie And More False Advertising. 22 16 minutes ago
The Death Penalty - Yay or Nay? 14 19 minutes ago
Microsoft cheats buyers of XBox One S: only the $400 version is available! 2 21 minutes ago
Scorpio is 18 months away. Until then, XBox One is still a slow disappointing piece of chit 43 25 minutes ago
Steam sale: Whadya bouyin'? 94 33 minutes ago
Resident Evil Umbrella Corps might be the worst game this gen 6 38 minutes ago
Weekend gaming 06/24 - 06/26: Obama criticisizes publication of top fast food in conjunction with E3 conference. "We already have an obesity epidemic, the last thing I need is Phil Spencer encouraging people to shovel down Chick Fil A waffle fries." 59 51 minutes ago
OT: Annual Survey: Chick-fil-a Is Americans' Favorite Fast Food Restaurant, Followed by Papa John's (??); Chipotle Took The Biggest Hit and McDonald's Was In Last Place Again 174 53 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  58
Total posts:  89
Initial post:  Feb 19, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions