Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Borderlands 2: Torgue's Carnage Of Chaos drops November 20th

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 31 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 10:10:29 AM PST
Yeah I was really worried about it being another underdome but I just watched the IGN preview for it and my fears are pretty much all gone, looks much better. Now heres hoping I can get strapped to a couple of bungie cords and fight MasterBlaster while someone shouts 2 men enter, 1 man leaves.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 8:48:54 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I watched part of a video walkthrough and read a few previews, I really don't think anyone has to worry about this being another underdome.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 4:01:49 AM PST
Time shall tell :3

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 11:21:22 PM PST
Nicos says:
Well the Circle of Slaughter arenas were a huge step up from the Underdome, and the fact that these will be free for alls (I just imagine like 8 Godliaths running around at the end, haha) will help with that. I mean, I am pretty sure Gearbox went on record saying "The Underdome was terrible. We won't do that again." So I am optimistic.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 10:45:23 AM PST
I sure hope it's better. Borderlands 1 holds my vote for having both tthe worst and the best DLC ever.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 10:26:43 AM PST
shiftless says:
Mr. Torgue has also been making some pretty humorous Twitter posts on Gaige's old account.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 10:24:43 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Yes, this DLC will be an arena but it sounds like it will have a lot more features than the Underdome did.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 10:20:25 AM PST
Is this DLC another Arena based one... why... everyone i talked to HATED Moxxi's DLC in Borderlands 1...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:41:03 AM PST
K Archer says:
I guess I have bad luck then...Vladof never have good damage when I find them

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:38:14 AM PST
My Vladof Rockets do enough Damage to one shot my current enemies :3 So i don't need a better one... yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:38:00 AM PST
K Archer says:
Tell me about it...amazing gun for a Siren

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:34:12 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Hellfire SMGs are always nice! I have a level 50 Acuminous Hellfire that is fantastic.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:31:33 AM PST
OP says:
Overall, I do like Maliwan a lot, but I've never really seen much need for a Maliwan launcher in the second game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:31:32 AM PST
K Archer says:
Too bad Vladof rockets don't have the damage...yeah, saving ammo sounds nice, but when you're doing half (or less) damage compared to other launchers at level...yeah...I mean, if you're farming rocket kills for challenges they're great. But against bosses...not so much IMO.

I do have to say, though, Bandit SMGs can be awesome. Got their Seraph one, and its an amazing boss-killer (2x5500 damage with a really good RoF + skills (not sure exact percent damage added) + Cat mod (+96% SMG damage) + SMG damage relic (+22%) + Bee (+50K) = a lot of damage) Its not elemental, though :(

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:29:23 AM PST
Ice King says:
I found a Hellfire SMG back when I was level 30 or so that I've been using ever since and it still tears through enemies. I'm at level 47 now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:25:31 AM PST
I don't think I have found a Bandit gun I enjoy. Low damage but high clip count... eh. I prefer to not waste ammo.

though bandit Rocket Launchers aren't terrible, I still prefer Vladof Rockets. a 6 rocket clip actually being 9, but only using 6 is fantastic to me.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:24:46 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Cool, should have plenty of time to play this between AC3 and Farcry 3.

The Arena part sounds a little disappointing, but the rest sounds cool and I like that your enemies will be fighting eachother and not just you.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:24:31 AM PST
OP says:
I will say that I miss Atlas and S&S; Bandit is kind of meh for me as a replacement.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:24:21 AM PST
Not familiar with that one. I think I have one of every maker in my INV as well, I have a Torgue shotgun that I use against enemies with big metal shields... that aren't armored.

I have a Teridore SMG I use as a grenade launcher.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:22:37 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
The Kerblaster isn't too bad of a legendary rifle from Torgue. That's the only weapon that I can think of that I use from them. I think I have weapons of every manufacturer in my inventory though.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:21:06 AM PST
I actually learned I don't like Dahl anything. but i KNOW i hate Dahl Snipers. But you are correct. Though I don't like Torgue anything either... rockets move to slowly, and oddly enough a Torgue Rocket launcher moves so slow, it's kinda sad.

Vladof Makes my Fav Snipers.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:20:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 7:20:49 AM PST
K Archer says:
IDK...it really depends on your playstyle.

For example, I play an elemental-focused Siren...so I love my elemental and E-Tech guns. Guess which manufacturer I love? I will use others that have elemental effects (have a Hyperion Corrosive E-Tech SMG that is absolutely insane), but I prefer my Maliwan guns...much better DoT effects.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:19:41 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I would agree with that, I love Mahliwan SMGs but I don't think I really use their other weapons that much.

I posted the original link to the article now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:14:07 AM PST
OP says:
I think brand loyalty in Borderlands only extends on a weapon-to-weapon basis; i.e., you might like Jakobs revolvers and snipers, but not Jakobs rifles and shotguns, or you might like Dahl SMGs, but not Dahl snipers.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:10:45 AM PST
Wait... it's coming the 20th? Where was that posted.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
GameStop bundling the PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii for $160 0 24 seconds ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 4643 14 minutes ago
Overwatch discussion thread 1695 15 minutes ago
OT: Favorite War Movies? 58 44 minutes ago
Weekly Gaming and Weekend Review 6/27 - 7/1 149 1 hour ago
Bioshock Collection Incoming 119 1 hour ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3609 1 hour ago
Dad Admits Killing 6-Year-Old Son While Playing Videogames 3 1 hour ago
Save $15 On Tons of Gaming Gift Cards 19 1 hour ago
PS VR Preorder Stock Sells Like Hot Cakes, Whole Stock Sell Out In Minutes 9 1 hour ago
Twitch Launches New "Social Eating" Category, Someone Promptly Eats Cat Vomit 6 1 hour ago
Death's Gambit: Castlevania + Dark Souls + Shadow of the Colossus 0 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions