Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Don't use drugs!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 75 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2012 9:29:21 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-R5LF-gkTolo/T7vaxJTPkII/AAAAAAAAACQ/_edg3FLnr-U/funny-gifs-dont-use-drugs-kids.gif

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 10:03:46 PM PST
I am not aware of psychedelic mushrooms causing vomiting and passing out, but maybe they do. They still might be worth it though, in moderation. Magic mushrooms are not going to kill anyone if they are being properly supervised. It might not be a bad idea for a young adult to try them a little bit. I've never had magic mushrooms, but if i decide to try them sometime, I can tell you this, it won't make the list of the top worst decisions I've made in my life. I know they are more powerful than alcohol or weed, so I would do them under the supervision of a close friend, who would make sure I didn't do anything to seriously hurt myself.

Weed is safe though. Weed won't make you do anything dumber then alcohol or sleep deprivation would.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 10:19:52 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 15, 2013 7:30:44 PM PDT]

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 3:50:38 PM PST
I love drugs though. I'm gonna keep using them, despite what that GIF told me.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 3:58:14 PM PST
A customer says:
I don't like the drugs, but the drugs like me.

Sleep deprivation is the best way to naturally hallucinate.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 4:04:05 PM PST
I've tried mushrooms once and it's still a pretty fond memory.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 4:05:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 4, 2012 6:35:56 AM PST
I.Flores says:
Drugs are for losers.

Edit: Yikes! The VGF is overrun by druggies.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 4:59:22 PM PST
Honestly? Yeah, a lot people have ruined their lives with drugs (including alcohol in that), but the same thing can be said about a lot of things. The use of drugs in moderation and in safe settings isn't going to necessarily be "OH GOD I COOKED THE BABY IN THE MICROWAVE." If you can keep your control, they can actually be a fairly positive thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 5:11:45 PM PST
LOL

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 5:56:06 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 6:02:47 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2012 6:03:20 PM PST
I.Flores says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 6:18:46 PM PST

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 6:19:29 PM PST
A customer says:
Gotta be pro-drug on this one. As long as you're in no position to do damage to others -- like getting dusted on PCP in public and killing people -- it should be your choice what to do to your body. Saying you can't do drugs is like telling someone they can't have an abortion. Although there's clearly a right choice and a wrong choice, it should still be that: A choice.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:26:17 PM PST
That's it Clementine, I no longer like you anymore! You like to smoke! Ehhhh gross!
JK!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 7:22:29 PM PST
If you've never taken mushrooms or really any psychedelic I'd say get a responsible person to keep on eye on you. Also it's something I'd avoid if you have clinical depression or history of mental illness.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 7:24:09 PM PST
I.Flores says:
Cigars are a good way to get the ladies.
Away from you, that is.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 7:42:28 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
That is f-ing disgusting!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 7:48:49 PM PST
Banner says:
Squares

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 7:49:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2012 7:51:12 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Watch the video, the post was a joke. Everyone should do shrooms at least once in their life. They have been doing studies lately and giving people with terminal illnesses big doses of psilocybin and it's helping them anxiety and stress. It's pretty cool stuff.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/22/magazine/how-psychedelic-drugs-can-help-patients-face-death.html?pagewanted=all

**Edit: The war on drugs is F-ing stupid.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 7:49:34 PM PST
A customer says:
Marlboros > Malboros

At least with Marlboros, you have a greater chance of survival.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 7:59:44 PM PST
Though I do think they can cause the same number of status effects...

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 8:02:55 PM PST
A customer says:
Their bad breath? I dunno, smokers can have nasty breath, but they don't make me slump over, flash green and start swinging a sword at my friends.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 9:04:17 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
"but they don't make me slump over, flash green and start swinging a sword at my friends."

It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 9:22:22 PM PST
A customer says:
Elaborate, please.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 9:25:12 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Please tell me what makes you slump over, flash green and start swinging a sword at my friends.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  23
Total posts:  75
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions