Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: States/cities with the worst drivers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 69 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 5, 2013 6:20:40 AM PST
I've gotta say NYC has some of the craziest drivers i've seen but that's understandable because its NY.....

I've been in VA for about 2 1/2 yrs now and so far they are the worst drivers i've seen....anywhere...with possible snow this week, i'm staying inside because its waaay too dangerous being out there

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:21:58 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:22:15 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Illinois. The closer they get to Chicago the worse they get.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:23:15 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
I lived in VA most of my life. They're pretty bad. At least in Northern VA people drive fast, though. In Richmond, all the drivers are dumb AND slow, not to mention all the hipster bikers that don't obey traffic laws.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:25:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2013 6:25:44 AM PST
Ian B. says:
This. DC/MD/VA......no comparison. Worst drivers on the planet. Zeus forbid they see a snowflake, cue 30 car pileup. I hate the traffic here. And I lived in Cali for 5 years.....no comparison.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:26:19 AM PST
FOGE says:
Idont know if theyre bad, but they are aggressive. Champaign, IL has terrible drivers. Lot of Asians.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:28:25 AM PST
Kin-foot says:
East Coast VA here. I've lived here forever and I agree with all of you. Driving in the rain around here is scary enough. I'm going to have to put barricades around the house when it snows this week. Don't want a car parking in my living room after all.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:28:49 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Everywhere has terrible drivers.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:31:15 AM PST
Philly drivers

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:32:15 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Of course, the miserable highway system that's constantly under construction and the nonsensical traffic flow of DC doesn't help things.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:32:51 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I always hear that UT has awful drivers.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:34:36 AM PST
Zeus Carver says:
Yall know girls can't drive. They're either on their phones or trying to smoke a cigarette.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:35:25 AM PST
Detroit. baaaaaad

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:38:45 AM PST
Ice King says:
Driving sucks pretty much everywhere.
I don't think I've ever been somewhere that's had me thinking what great drivers everyone is.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:41:08 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Is there anything about Detroit that isn't?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:41:16 AM PST
CyberPhobia says:
I concur. Chicago drivers are great at offensive driving. I would be afraid of Miami. I heard their highways are terrible, and I'm sure it doesn't help with 80 year olds driving around with their turn signals on for a mile. And all the Cubans weaving in and out of traffic screaming "say hello to my little friend." And all of the basketball drivers with their hands too heavy from wearing 6 championship rings. And the hurricanes causing all the havoc. Not the weather, I mean the college football players.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:43:02 AM PST
nope, Detroit is the most horrible place in the world.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:46:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2013 6:48:27 AM PST
Out of all of the places I've been, these had the worst drivers:

Chicago
DC
Seoul (Really all of South Korea. The roads were NOT made for cars and their licensing system seems to be non-existent)
Crete (the whole island)
Paris (Around the Arc de Triomphe was madness. MADNESS!)

In no particular order.

EDIT: Dis-honorable mention for Indianapolis, but it isn't the drivers that suck so much as the fact that you have to drive in circles to get anywhere. Everything is four-lane one-way streets, so getting cut off or trapped going the wrong way is the standard.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:48:25 AM PST
pyroguy says:
gotta agree here

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:49:56 AM PST
Ian B. says:
No, it really doesnt. And it hasnt gotten any better since you left. Especially since they are expanding the metro....

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:52:32 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
They were putting in the 495 hot lanes just as I was getting out. The day they opened, I got to see a bunch of facebook statuses from friends about all the wrecks that were caused.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:52:52 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2013 6:56:28 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:53:40 AM PST
Benpachi says:
I'm pretty sure wherever you are, you think you have the worst drivers on the planet. That is because most people are terrible drivers.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:56:34 AM PST
Anthony says:
San Francisco.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:59:37 AM PST
JWK says:
The bigger the city, the worse the drivers. Of the places I've driven, the worst cities to drive in are Los Angeles, NYC, and Houston.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  43
Total posts:  69
Initial post:  Mar 5, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions