Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Top 5 New IPs This Gen||24||39 seconds ago|
|Street fighter 5.. Juri finally released||5||46 seconds ago|
|OT: Democratic National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Philadelphia this week||568||1 minute ago|
|Who else will abandon the sinking ship known as Sony?||28||1 minute ago|
|For the most important vote you can make who are you picking?||8||2 minutes ago|
|Destiny VGF Clan v6.0||6658||3 minutes ago|
|Microsoft Working to 'Make Steam Progressively Worse' on Windows 10 to Force Gamers to Use Windows Store||11||5 minutes ago|
|Fallout 4 - Vault-Tec Workshop is out today.||7||8 minutes ago|
|OT: I just want to say that everybody here is awesome!||40||11 minutes ago|
|OT: Rick and Morty re-enact crazy court transcript||10||12 minutes ago|
|OT: It's Going to be Great When Hillary Clinton Wins the Election||30||13 minutes ago|
|Nintendo's Pokémon GO Bubble Has Finally Burst||25||15 minutes ago|