Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

To keep my Wii U or not keep my Wii U...that is the question.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 216 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:34:37 AM PST
With every 1 flippers tear, earns 1 dollar to the I don't give a **** fund.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:35:31 AM PST
Same category, different level. It's still sleazy, but not something for the news channels to sensationalize.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:35:35 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Rayman Legends, is it exclusive? I know Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 are. Plus Nintendo will have something up their sleeve for Fall 2013. I like my U, granted I also like my 360 and ps3... color me odd. :)

Punk, congrats on the 360 purchase, excellent system. Gears 3 was stellar. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:35:46 AM PST
Bet that fund grew greatly this Wii U season.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:36:44 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
Do you eat meat? Do you consider yourself a murderer?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:37:11 AM PST
oh wow I forgot about Pikmin 3, ok that's 3 games!

Maybe it's for more than one system but I was interested in Rayman Legends as well as Pikmin, and Monster Hunter. Plus there will always be at least 1 3D Mario game, and 1 Zelda game. Plus an RPG with some inventory management ont he Gamepad... can't WAIT!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:37:59 AM PST
Indeed it did, and indeed Nintendo has faulty numbers because of it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:38:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 7:39:24 AM PST
Technically murder is defined as one human killing another. Killing an Animal for food is part of the Food chain, and is in fact one of the three required things to live. Food, Shelter, Water.

EDIT: Also you have to kill plants to eat them too

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:38:32 AM PST
Murder is a legal term used ony on Humans.
So if you're a canniblal, and do the deed yourself, I'd say yes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:39:47 AM PST
Wait! We can't eat humans? Uhh. . . gotta run, BRB.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:40:40 AM PST
Only on special ocassions. Like post-apocalyptic scenarios.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:42:01 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
Technically the second definiton of murder is...To kill brutally or inhumanly.

So I ask again....do you eat beef, veal, hamburgers, or steaks? If so I can show you some video or pictures of those animals being killed butally and inhumanly. Which....makes you a murderer.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:44:38 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
I'm just trying to paint the picture that me scalping a Wii U is no where close to the scumbags that scalped gas.

You eating a hamburger doesn't mean your a Hannibal Lecter.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:45:12 AM PST
Well, unless the person themselves are doing the killing, they aren't murderers. In court it would be an accomplice or aiding and abetting maybe(?)

Look, if you want to scalp stuff, scalp stuff. But like I said, some people are not going to like it, you're just going to have to take that along with your potential profits.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:47:42 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
You might have just talked me into returning the system.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:48:11 AM PST
I'll give you 50 bucks and a bag of Tootsie Rolls

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:49:26 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
Cotten candy, sweet as gold, let me see those tootsie rolls.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:49:38 AM PST
D says:
They will be harder to find nearer the holiday, and the second hand market price should go up slightly. With the state of the economy being what it is though I don't think buyers are going to go as crazy this year. Basically, is it worth it for you to make $50 on it or do you just want to keep it? Also, craigslist. You'd have money in your pocket if you did craigslist instead of Ebay.

That new Mario game sure looks fun, also Zombi U... I'd keep it considering your return isn't likely to be that high anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:59:29 AM PST
You could show me all you wanted, but that doesn't A. Make me a murderer, or B. Make me want to eat meat less. I love meat.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:05:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 8:07:26 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Just gotta be realistic and put things into perspective for yourself. For a HUGE Ninty fan, it may be different. They value their needs differently.

I don't have time to play a 2D Mario on my Wii, i have just about much urge or time to play it on the Wii U and i barely feel the itch to play it on my 3DS. Adding a 3rd platform for the same fix doesn't change any of that for me.

Meanwhile i'm trying to figure out all the games i want to play in 2013 and clearly can't afford them all day 1. Busy release year already for my PC/360/PS3/3DS/Vita and i struggle to find time share as is.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:05:55 AM PST
March is going to be a busy month game wise for me

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:06:28 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
You could also call me a disgusting all your wanted but I'm not. If the parents were going to get their kid a Wii U...they are going to still get him one whether they get gouged or not. My though process is that a family buying a $350 machine isn't really hurting for money so they can just dig a little deeper in those pockets.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 8:07:23 AM PST
Lucanus says:
I love meat. The best cut of meat I have ever had was Elk, it set me back $45, but it was darn good. Chilean Seabass is always great. A few weeks ago I caught nice 3 lb Sheepheads, I put that bad boy on ice and grilled him right on up. It was fantastic. Not sure what my point is. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:09:13 AM PST
I know exactly what your process of thought is, I was not disputing that. But you just stated exactly why i think it's Disgusting.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:09:18 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 8:13:22 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Sure but from a different perspective I don't have much gaming time, so I don't need a 10+ game lineup. I also tend to game when my kids are hanging about so stuff like Last of Us, Dead Space, Far Cry end up in my backlog. Meanwhile family friendly titles like Mario get immediate attention. The point is there isn't a right or wrong in gaming. Personal preference and current life style is what makes a lineup stand out to an individual. Before having kids I was all about the ps3, the Wii really came about after kids. :)

But to your point, I agree one probably shouldn't bother with the U unless they want Nintendo games in HD, that is the primary selling point. So I believe we agree, thanks for the post. It was a good read. :)
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  33
Total posts:  216
Initial post:  Dec 3, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions