Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: The post-lunch, pre-dinner thread

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 12, 2013 12:26:40 PM PST
Brykume says:
I'm hungry... and I'm confident that this thread will satiate that hunger.

Lunch: Tuna on light-wheat bread, cherry tomatoes, mango naked juice, and cheddar sun-chips. Altoids for impending disaster breath.

Dinner: Breaded chicken and steamed broccoli.. maybe a glass of red wine.

Y'all?

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:28:13 PM PST
Coffee says:
Bubblegum and booze. And I'm all out of gum.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:29:05 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
A beef-flavored "souper meal" for lunch. Basically it's a large cup of ramen noodles.

As for dinner? Dunno. I need to go test drive a car after work. Probably a frozen dinner or something.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:32:27 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I had egg salad for lunch, and I'm not sure what's for dinner.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:34:05 PM PST
LogJam says:
Margarita dinner tonight!
I enjoyed a sub with husky-kid breath all over it, as the owner's kid, who was doing his best impression of the personification of plaque build-up in an artery, was leaning all over the sandwich counter. Gross

PS great topic

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:34:45 PM PST
I just graze throughout the day. I can't remember the last time I actually sat down and ate a meal like a civilized human being.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:58:12 PM PST
Stud Lee© says:
How do normally eat? Like a caveman?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:11:48 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2013 1:13:22 PM PST
I read this post in a voice of a stereo typical "rich" person. LOL. Eat a Steak or a Burger my good man. Wash it down with Beer or Soda.

I had a Bologna Sandwich for lunch and will probably have Beef Fried Rice for Supper.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:13:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2013 1:16:37 PM PST
How come FrumpleOrZo??? Don't they sit down and eat a meal like civilized human beings in Fargo with romantic Red Candles glowing on the table???

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:15:54 PM PST
Brykume says:
Read yours in Larry the Cable guy's voice. And I often fill my stomache with unhealthy crap. Can't do it every day, every meal, my brother.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:18:12 PM PST
Git 'er Done bub!

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 1:22:33 PM PST
Solid Sponge says:
For lunch I had two hot pockets and a Mickey D's hamburger with french fries.

I will do some exercising to burn this crud off and then find something a little but more healthy for dinner. Maybe some veggies along with a salad or something.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:28:01 PM PST
Heh, no, it's just that I'd rather open a bag of chips and munch on that for a while, or make a sandwich while I'm watching a movie or playing a game instead of sitting at a table. Heck, I don't even have a table in my apartment.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 1:28:38 PM PST
GarionOrb says:
Our kitchen has finally been remodeled, and we can now unpack all our kitchen stuff, dishes, cookware, etc. Tonight will be the first home-cooked meal in about a month. Total restaurant expenses in the past 30 days...$1,073! I feel like I gained 20 lbs. Cooking at home will be a relief.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:28:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2013 1:30:29 PM PST
Sun Chips??? Yum!!! Frumple(OrZo....They call that "Jump Up"...You jump up and git yer own supper!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:35:50 PM PST
Brykume says:
Wow. My parents had a similar situation... but they've been dealign with it since Oct 29, cuz their house got rocked by Sandy. Only got a functioning stove a week ago... they can finally cook!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 2:04:03 PM PST
Generally, it's Doritos or knock off brands of Cheetos with a two liter of Pepsi Max for liquid. I'm pretty classy all around.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa3208b10)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Feb 12, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions