Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Just started Borderlands

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 5:26:04 AM PST
can't believe i didn't get this game back then because of the visuals.....its a pretty solid shooter and i LOVE loot...having fun so far....if you love shooters and haven't tried this out, you might be missing out

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 5:29:50 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I hate it when people think that just because a game is cel shaded that they shouldn't play it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 5:32:46 AM PST
FOGE says:
Enjoy you little pyro you! Its a great game and the second is even better. I just beat Borderlands 2 last night. Love both of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 5:38:28 AM PST
I just platinum'd BL2 on Sunday! WOOT!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 5:40:39 AM PST
yea, i like a good looking game but gameplay and enjoyment are more important and this game has both so far....will definitely grab the second one as soon as i'm done with this

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 5:41:49 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Apparently not since you first avoided this game based solely on it's graphical presence.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 5:43:47 AM PST
FOGE says:
Dang son! I was looking through the list of challenges and thats going to take some time. I think Im going to attempt the Plat, but not sure if Ill get it. Got the plat in the first one.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 5:49:44 AM PST
The good thing about the challenges is you don't have complete the entire list, only the weapons based ones I believe. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 5:54:02 AM PST
FOGE says:
Oh really? You sure? Cause its a pain to get some of them. I know I've missed a lot of the grenade and shield challenges.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 5:57:59 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 5:58:43 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i think i just have the challenges, some exploring ones, killing a chubby, gunzerker/zer0, and purple or better loot. just need to find a damn purple relic!

edit: i had a purple class mod for mechromancer at level 28, but on my journey to get to level 28, i found a purple class mod for siren that i can use. atleast i got my mechro up to 21 so far.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:01:22 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:44 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:10:01 AM PST
I have to admit, when I first played BL1, I hated the graphics...
but after playing it for an ungodly, just-embarrassing amount of time, it's made it to my top 10 all-time favs

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:11:36 AM PST
You should definitely check out the wiki or some faq, but I know from my experience, I still have a bunch of challenges left, but its only location based challenges.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:13:39 AM PST
FOGE says:
Will do eventually. Thats good to know. Im going to be busy with AC, Halo and Cod for now though. Plus I have a poorly timed vacation starting 11/13. So not only do I have to wait for Cod but I wont be able to play my Wii U on day one. First time I ever bought a console on day one and I wont get to play it. Awesome.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions