Showing 26-50 of 75 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 7, 2012 9:49:28 AM PST
but it's for charity!

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:14:07 AM PST
KrisCo says:
Wow, sounds like she needs to get LAID.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:16:57 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Where's Marv when you need him? He usually likes the slightly overweight, kankles, women leader type individuals.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:19:03 AM PST
FOGE says:
You should have drawn a line through the words with your frosting right in front of her.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:25:23 AM PST
is she hot?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:25:37 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Not even remotely.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:27:03 AM PST
SMH says:
"He usually likes the slightly overweight, kankles, women leader type individuals."

If you asked me what the worst possible type of woman is, this would probably be in my top 3.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:29:34 AM PST
KrisCo says:
She needs a good man in her life, go for it!
Maybe next time you can scrape the icing off her cake.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:30:02 AM PST
"I love smashing warm apple pie."

Defintely a @#$%able pastry. One word of advice though, I thought I'd walk on the wild side and smash some bananas foster, but than the waiter lit the dish on fire and well...let's just say that I don't enjoy a burning banana.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:31:52 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Sounds like your manager's a buttsore Republican still wallowing in sadness.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:32:38 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Maybe if you had made something other than a boring vanilla cake with buttercream frosting she would have let it slide. Do a red velvet or something.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:34:20 AM PST
FOGE says:
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:34:28 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 10:39:44 AM PST
I did stuff like that at my old job all the time. Since most of us are in our 20's it was funny. The most recent was last year for halloween I dressed up as an immigrant made a sign that said US citizen on it. Execpt it was spelled wrong. Also, carried around a box of corona. Now, that I am working for the man stuff like that is highly frowned upon.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:35:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 10:35:52 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
LOL, that just sounded like the worst thing ever.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:36:11 AM PST
FOGE says:
"Expect it was spelled wrong."

Awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:39:26 AM PST
Or a bleeding liberal who finds this cake as some sort of sexual harrassment.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:41:43 AM PST
Oh jeez =(

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:47:13 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Hah.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 11:23:56 AM PST
SMH says:
"Execpt it was spelled wrong."

Still awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 11:25:45 AM PST
FOGE says:
Hahaha damnit!

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 1:01:19 PM PST
You can always count on the VGF commenters to start in the women bashing and the "she sounds like the type who..." rants.

Not very far off from Yahoo comments section. Here is the deal, you thought (and still do think) that your joke was funny and clever. Here is the truth "Eat Me" isn't particularly clever, since every 3rd grader for the past 30 years has used that school yard taunt. Putting a 3rd grade level taunt onto a cake, in an attempt at a pun is not very clever. The original taunt is essentially about a sex act, whether people know it or not when they use it is irrelevant.

So yes, it's not the correct type of phrasing to use at a work sponsored event. Also, you work has every right to censor you. It's their work place event, if they don't like the "jokes" they have every legal right to say "no more lame jokes people".

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 1:04:00 PM PST
JJ4prez says:
Well look who showed up; Sven The Returned.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 1:04:04 PM PST
"im sorry for trying to have fun" is the most childish non-apology. I used to hear that from 8 year olds when I ran a summer camp.

Did you really say "I'm sorry for trying to have fun"? Or is that a paraphrase? At least you could have used a more adult non-apology the "I'm sorry if anyone was offended" and still tried to act like you did nothing wrong.

"I'm sorry for trying to have fun" sounds like something on a 1980s after school special about 10 year olds.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 1:05:23 PM PST
JJ4prez says:
Dang, Fox, you going to let Sven The Returned mess you up like this? He's debating all Creme style - it's almost frightening.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 1:06:24 PM PST
Yeah, in most places "making fun of immigrants" isn't considered cool. It's not even funny if you are a dumb frat boy at a lame party, at work, it's just ignoring all common courtesy and respect.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  39
Total posts:  75
Initial post:  Nov 7, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions