Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: This is "THE" OT Thread, born and bred in the USA, but hip, worldly; and generally benevolent; where men are men, boys will be boys, and girls actually exist

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:34:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 15, 2012 6:35:52 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
The only -actual- women I can think of off the top of my head are you, angel, CGG, R. Musyoki, Persian, DVvM, Smoothie Panda, Smut Mommy, and questionably Bitters.

The latter is assuredly pretty creepy, but I'm not completely convinced she is actually a she.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:36:19 AM PST
Banner says:
I'm 100% sure that bitters and pretty lady are women. Is holli one too?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:39:14 AM PST
Banner says:
So you don't think it's weirder than it used to be? Perhaps it's just different. There are several weird guys too but Idk. There's trolling but then there's severe social weirdness happening around here lol

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:39:45 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Notice that PL and Holli are conspicuously absent from my list.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:40:41 AM PST
Banner says:
But I know that PL is a woman.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:41:12 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
That I'll agree with. MoultonHawk is an old timer we thought we'd managed to shake. Alas, no. SeanintheOC. I don't know if you remember him, but he was never what one would call popular. Steve just showed up this year and frankly I wish he'd get the hint, but the guy has a persecution complex. He doesn't equate the response his actions get with any reasonable human reaction of "Maybe I'm wrong." Instead he just takes it as further proof that he's right.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:42:12 AM PST
Banner says:
But you would know better than me about holli. And I have another question. Is the whole console fanboy wars thing real?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:43:01 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Like, verifiably? I mean, there was a time when I knew God existed, but...

But no, anyway, Holli I'm 98% convinced is actually EG/Expert Gamer/Legendary Expert Gamer. He shows up every christmas to be a pain in the ass. He did this year and promptly got his tuchus banned (finally) and then two days later this weirdo shows up pulling the same schtick.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:44:56 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
These days? Not really. I don't think Flores was ever a troll, just very opinionated, and I don't think he's half the villain people make him out to be. Donnie is a pain in the ass when talking about consoles but an okay guy otherwise. But they're the only two real "fanboys" left on the forum. Everyone else I'm convinced is doing it just to get a rise out of people. The great thing about this particular era in the VGF, though, is that most of those idiots are contained in their own threads and it doesn't spill into the other conversations with nearly the frequency that it used to.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:46:09 AM PST
Banner says:
I hope I didn't offend you. Don't get me wrong, I'm here too lol. And it's funny and informative at least somewhere in this forum 99% of the time. It just seems like the odd people are odder than usual.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:48:48 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Haha, you haven't insulted me in any way. I have nothing to be offended by. There are some seriously dark times in this forum that I don't think you were around for, where we lost a lot of good posters because they just couldn't take the bull crap anymore. There are certainly some freaks around right now, but I don't think it's any worse than it has been historically.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:50:13 AM PST
Banner says:
Ahhh I see. Well that makes me feel bett er. Trolls I can take.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:51:41 AM PST
Banner says:
Flores never really bothered me either but then again I don't read alot of the threads.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 6:52:03 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Out of curiosity, how do you know PL is a woman? I've always assumed she was an incredibly skeevy dude based on the way she acts.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 7:02:50 AM PST
Banner says:
Well first there was the very public Fleming situation...but I think so based on my interactions with her.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 7:08:41 AM PST
Banner says:
Oh and I sent you that thing we were talking about on fb.

Lmao just call me Bond.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 7:32:14 AM PST
Anthony says:
she means YOU. you creep her out guest.

j/k.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 7:32:36 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
I remember fleming, but I don't remember what went down between him and Pi-el.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 7:33:21 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9wnod9i4N1qdsv26o1_400.jpg

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 7:33:24 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 15, 2012 7:34:17 AM PST
Anthony says:
there's also mayhem, but she hasn't been around for awhile.

Edit: and Clementine, if i recall correctly.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 7:33:47 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Yeah, that's why I didn't list her. She's awesome, but she's been absento.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 8:12:52 AM PST
Finger says:
So grouchy this morning. The new PC I just built don't wanna work right. I see a series of long tech support phone calls, ineffective emails and lots of waiting impatiently in my future.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 8:13:19 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
:/ Sucks, man.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 8:20:03 AM PST
Finger says:
Yeah, I'm hopeful I can get to the bottom of it. But i've exhausted my know-how and the idea of getting tech support from a company in Taiwan on a Saturday isn't appealing.

Incidentally, Keji was talking me into Hawken. Says you guys are really having a blast with it. I know very little about it, but when I finally get this thing going full-throttle I'm in.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 8:21:20 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Sweet bees. I'll look forward to playing with you.
Discussion locked

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions