Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Wii U game pad only has charge for 3-5 hours long?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 146 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:30:06 AM PST
One thing I'm known for around here is calling people names.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 8:31:16 AM PST
Super R-Typ0 says:
Suddenly, this thread is full of sexual tension.

Nintendo brings that out in people. Mario is a beast.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:34:31 AM PST
Hah!

Stupid sexual tension.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:37:50 AM PST
didnt you just refer to me as a jackass? unprovoked? just saying.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:40:38 AM PST
Yes, yes, unprovoked. Poor widdle Dougy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:41:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 8:42:20 AM PST
Lucanus says:
I certainly trolled like no other for a long time, I have been trying to cut back. Though sometimes I can't help it, especially when certain other members are involved. Nintendo makes my favorite games, but I did enjoy my ps3 quite a bit this generation. And we should all agree when it comes to food;

Chilean Sea Bass>everything else
:p

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:42:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 8:46:01 AM PST
I dont see how a tag of 42% was so cruel?...lol or making fun/light of a situation that xbox (Xbots) owners say didnt exists or wasnt that bad as cruel and insensitive. the only '7gen' home console I dont own is Wii (6th gen spec wise)...but one doesn't have to own one to see its short comings.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:43:52 AM PST
its not me crying foul...but you. Im simply pointing out how hilarious it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:46:34 AM PST
You were doing it to poke fun at others, like everything you do. You seem to think that owning a PS3 makes you superior to people who choose to game on an Xbox or Wii. That is a problem, not for me because nothing you say could ever hold any weight with me, but for you if you would ever like to be taken seriously. I know I wouldn't want to be known as a joke anywhere, even on an internet message board.

For the record, I didn't call you a jackass, I said "don't be a jackass" not even insinuating you were being one just asking you not to be one in the future.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 8:48:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 8:48:57 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Douglas, you are just flat out annoying and are so on purpose, which is why nobody likes you. Christ if I had a nickle for everytime you randomly posted the U is current generation based on silliness.... I'd have a lot of nickles. Either way, people treat you the way you act. There is a reason I hardly ever read a single post of yours anymore. I don't like annoyingly childish morons.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:56:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:11:39 AM PST
Im Superior? When did I ever state that? Do I believe i made a better choice 'personally' 'IMHO' [disclaimers so that punk doesn't get hurt] with sticking with the PS3 absolutely, but nowhere does my choice of console should be taken as me being superior....lol. talk about being oversensitive and taking things out of context!

actually you didn't ask a question, as questions end with a (?). You were making a statement and said nothing about the future. but its ok PUNK, its not me crying foul...but you. Im simply pointing out how hilarious it is

'just don't expect everyone to nod and smile when you continually and never-endingly make nasty remarks about all non-Sony things. Just don't be a jackass. '

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:59:43 AM PST
I'm not sure where to start, there appear to be some fundamental issues with sentence structure here. You just can't admit any culpability at all can you? You just deflect and deflect. Good luck with all that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:11:43 AM PST
Solid Sponge says:
Plugable 10 Meter (32 Foot) USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable Type A Male to A Female

Buy that. Problem solved.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 9:17:34 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:17:47 AM PST
Doug gets trampled by everyone here because he favors Sony, and he's outspoken about it. Plain and simple.
There are are worse Nintendo/MS fanboys that hardly get a fraction of the crap that Doug gets on a regular basis.

But I understand. "Antagonize the Sonymite™" is like the VGF's very own national pastime.
Nothing anybody can do about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:20:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:23:37 AM PST
culpability? Keller got it when he said 'Douglas, you are just flat out annoying and are so on purpose'. That is true at times.

That doesnt mean or translate that I believe that I'm am superior nor have I ever made such a statement that I feel superior because of a single console purchase...LMAO. Thats what you keep arguing here. Youre just simply flat out wrong and overly sensitive.

Oooh and that Im a jackass...or sorry, for me not to be a jackass, my bad.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:24:09 AM PST
Poor Doug. Poor Flores. It must be hard being picked on all the time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:25:21 AM PST
Look man, we can't have this conversation, you will not admit any culpability in the way you are treated here, and I won't let you off the hook so we should just drop it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:26:26 AM PST
poor punk and his feelings getting trampled.....boo Dont talk bad about nintendo or Xbox...stop being a meanie and a poopy head.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:28:00 AM PST
likewise. Why dont you give me your PSN so that we can play some LBPK?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:29:07 AM PST
PSN ID is OneHundredPunks, no LBPK for me, but I wouldn't mind Uncharted 3 or Killzone 3.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:30:33 AM PST
i do have. when do you play (time/day/week wise)?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:30:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:33:07 AM PST
Lucanus says:
LMAO. No, just no. He gets trampled because;

1) He is overly annoying in his posting habits
2) Constantly gives Sony credit/justification no matter what the story is
3) Never ever gives the competition any credit

As for the sorry a** Sonymites are picked on.... try being a Nintendo fan. How many times this week have you bashed Nintendo for 'respins?' How many times this week has Douglas said the U is last generation? How many times did you and Douglas post about the 3DS being a failure at launch? How many times did you guys post the end was 'nigh' for Nintendo? The list goes on and on. The fact of the matter is people who act like morons get treated like morons. If you and Douglas don't want to be treated like morons, stop acting like one*.

*see comparing a home device charge capacity to a protable device for details

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:31:30 AM PST
Joke all you want. That's the way it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:33:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:36:52 AM PST
what do you want me to give credit to? give me a list and I will tell you agree or disagree. I dont think I have ever posted about the 3ds being a failure. What would that be based on? If the question was if I believe the 3ds is better (hardware) than the Vita the answer is no. The WiiU is a PS3.5 and you know it as you made it clear yourself several times. But since it was you its ok to say those things about Nintendo.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:33:45 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:34:17 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Case in point. You shouldn't need a list. As a 'gamer' you should be able to find plenty of things to love about the ps3, 360 and Wii. You should also be able to find plenty of things you don't like about the ps3, 360 and Wii.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  146
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions