Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Uplay app adds achievements to Ubisoft games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2012 8:30:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2012 8:31:06 PM PST
I don't get it but achievements are very important to lots of people so there you go...achievements for Wii U!

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/30/ubisoft-uplay-app-now-on-wii-u/

Been playing Ubisoft Wii U games without accruing the publisher's invented Uplay currency like some kind of chump? Now's the time to feel better about yourself, because the Uplay app is now available for download through the Nintendo eShop.

If you've signed into Uplay with your info through any Ubisoft game on Wii U, the app will automatically detect your information. Through the Uplay app you can view your achievements, spend your Uplay bux on content for various Ubisoft games and perhaps ponder why you put so much stock in imaginary economies

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 8:43:37 PM PST
Already signed up, Ubisoft already was going to get Rayman and ZombiU, but I may look at Ubisoft multiplats on the WiiU now too.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 8:47:14 PM PST
Paper Tiger says:
That's cool that you can use the achievements as currency too. I'm happy to see this . Look forward to getting back to AC3 soon. I like my imaginary game achievements more than my real trophies lol.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 8:53:12 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
AC3 only had like 4 Uplay achievements so don't get too excited lol.

I was able to buy Ezio's costume for Connor though!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 11:18:27 PM PST
Anthony says:
have they fixed the security problems with Uplay for the pc yet? cause if they haven't they should really be concentrating on that.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 8:53:32 AM PST
waxc3 says:
used the uplay credits for years on the 360. its a cool idea. ive saved up 100s of points cause i rarely buy anything.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions