Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Hyrulian Honor Guard Unite!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 22, 2011 2:37:18 PM PST
Ray Obrien says:
Are you like me and tired of idiots like RMS and Silvio slamming the Wii, totally ignoring the GREAT games and only pointing out the shovelware?? Were you in nirvana when you played SMG2?? Will you have too change your pants when you finally get your hands on Skyward Sword!!

Then JOIN ME and the Hyrulian Honor Guard!!!!

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 2:46:47 PM PST
Ok first, you misspelled "to." Second, SMG2 was awesome and none of them actually said otherwise. Third, all any of us said was that Zelda has not evolved at all and thus has nothing on Uncharted anything. And fourth, you say "RMS and Silvio," yet you are one of the people who claims they are one and the same.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 2:55:10 PM PST
Iso says:
Zelda does not need to evolve.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 2:55:12 PM PST
Ray Obrien says:
You mad at me or something Bj that was pretty ranty. I never said they specifically said SMG2 sucks did I. Those posters are just a couple that popped too mind. Ive seen TONS of people that as soon as they see Wii in anything they automatically start in with how its only for kids and point out the shovelware and never say ANYTHING about the great games. If you havent seen this and wanna act like it doesn't happen then your either ignorant or a liar!!

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 2:59:56 PM PST
S. Brown says:
As a fan of Zelda games, I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword. One major complaint I have about the Wii is that there hasn't been a Zelda title made for the system, even though it's been out for 4.5 years.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 5:17:35 PM PST
saskamazon says:
I am excited for Skyward Sword ... surprised it's set for release after Christmas, would think Nintendo would want it to be on everyones list. Zelda collectors Edition GC version is on it's way to me now ... can hardly wait ! will be great to have on the Wii.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 5:57:49 PM PST
BoilerRage says:
He didn't misspell "to", he used the wrong correctly spelled word...

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 6:07:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 22, 2011 6:08:16 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Ah, if only Capcom had realized this about Resident Evil before 4 destroyed the franchise for the fans.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 6:22:11 PM PST
1#Pen Name says:
His name isn't RMS anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 6:36:30 PM PST
Aku says:
WHAT?! I thought it was coming out in the summer. Well, damn, at least there's still the Ocarina remake...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 6:45:07 PM PST
Oh the irony....it's the trolls that have the intelligence...they nag at your weak points until you go on a rampage.
News flash, your "crusade" is not stopping the trolls, it is not stopping the fanboys, and Nintendo isn't watching.

And for the record, the Wii is for kids. DS is the last refuge for true Nintendo roots fans like us.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 6:48:20 PM PST
Ray Obrien says:
I'm not trying too stop the trolls....just seeing if they attempt to make an arguement that makes sense instead of being a biased rant which I don't think is possible but heres hopin!!

Really BJ I apologize for all the times I teased you and your MMO thread...can we start over again....LOL!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 7:20:22 PM PST
Agreed, but it really is funny how easily people get sucked into their bait. If we just ignored them, they would get bored quickly. Yet still, people still feel the need to fight back.
Today, we take the mature path to victory!

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 9:07:44 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 24, 2012 9:07:49 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Feb 22, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions