Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: The Walking Dead Discussion (TV show only, NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2014 5:10:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2014 5:10:24 PM PDT
There was a flashback of Atlanta being napalmed in season 2 before Rick ever arrived there.

Posted on Oct 29, 2014 4:11:50 PM PDT
Someone in the show said Atlanta was bombed?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2014 2:31:54 PM PDT
Yeah, I guess. Personally though, if some slow, helpless dude with a mullet told me he had the cure I'd want to see something concrete before I devoted my life to protecting his.

I'm hoping we see a change of scenery now that half the group is heading to DC. If I have to look at another shot of them walking through the same woods or down the same roads I'm gonna flip out. It looks like we'll be seeing Atlanta next week so that will help a little.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2014 12:10:41 PM PDT
It's hope, man. Everyone wants everything to go back to normal. Everyone wants a cure. When everything around you is going to hell, any random dude with "scientific" knowledge of a cure is someone you'd like to keep alive.

I'm pretty certain Eugene's lying to keep himself alive. The question is... why Washington?... I guess he believes it's the only place in the world with enough firepower to keep everything contained.

I'd love for Washington to be like 28 Weeks Later. A huge city under constant surveillance with huge barriers around it. But, I'd also love for them to get there and find absolutely nothing. It'd be interesting to see how Abraham would react after Eugene comes clean...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2014 3:52:42 PM PDT
Oooh, I like the Beth angle. That would be kinda cool.

I'm sure there are other groups out there. That's what the spin-off is going to be about, another group in another part of the country. Woodbury would have totally worked without the Governor. They had power, security, water, food, and substantial shelter. The prison would have been good without him messing that up too.

I'm suprised that nobody in the group has had their BS detector go off over Eugene. He's got some sort of Rain Man thing going on. I don't think he's deliberately lying, I just think he's not firing on all cylinders. Usually the group is pretty suspicious when meeting someone new so I find it odd that nobody is digging any deeper with him.

Posted on Oct 28, 2014 3:32:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2014 3:33:51 PM PDT
pasteyswazey says:
This season is a'movin'. I wasn't expecting the Termites to fulfill their role so quickly.

Spoiler**

I have to use the quote Rick used, "I already made you a promise." Ohhh, that was so good. How could that guy even try to beg for his life knowing what he had done and was about to do to Rick and the whole schpeil(sp?) he said right before he had it all out and they were about to break down Judith's door.

Another Rick quote here. It's where Gareth thought Rick was deep down a good man who couldn't kill anyone. "You would have just killed us when you came in instead of talking to us right? There had to be a reason." Rick, "We didn't want to waste the bullets." Ooooo, I was thinking, Gareth, you don't know what Rick has done, he was the one that wanted to walk back into Terminus and take out all the people and all the zombies altogether.

Speculation.

I still seems like there are more survivors than what everyone expects, or that they are all migrating un-organized to the same location. I mean we already have 3-4 big groups, you had the whole Governor's town. You have Rick's group. The military boys the governor killed. You have that group that Daryl was with for a little while. You had the marauders from early on that Rick met in season 1, where they had to pull that guy off the fence post he fell on. The people from the bar he had the confrontation with, you had all of the Terminus people. You've got whomever kidnapped Beth. And most of all these people are on foot. What if a great majority of the world was alive but the infrastructure ie. phones, internet, power, etc. was all gone so everyone didn't seem connected anymore.

What if all of these people had teamed up and made a town and started farming again and raising food and providing for all of their needs. I just think they could have a lot of people on the lookout for walker herds and whatever else. But, Rick's pigs didn't live. If you couldn't raise livestock because it died of being around whoever was infected, or if you had a mutating virus that would kill you when you ate wild animals like at the prison, then unless everyone became a vegetarian or like Eugene says, you could find a cure, meat would forever be inedible again.

I really do think Eugene is making all his stuff up though. When they asked him what was in Washington, he said infrastructure, fuel, everything you need. I'm thinking that's not true as the CDC guy, the only piece of government we've seen in action, was on it's last leg when Rick encountered it.

But, next question. Who is in the woods with Daryl. I think it's someone whose going to come back and take Rick's group hostage. It seemed like Daryl didn't want to introduce them, like he was being made to introduce them. But that can't be it either, because the scenes from next week show Beth in a hospital. I think she's in the hospital, but I think she's in a coma and when we see her walking around, it's the fight she's having in her head to try and wake up again.

Can't wait for next week.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2014 9:58:05 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2014 9:58:42 AM PDT
A little over an hour away.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2014 9:53:57 AM PDT
YIGT says:
The hospital was in atlanta which is not all that close to terminus.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2014 9:50:38 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2014 9:51:33 AM PDT
I know, maybe Terminus supplied the hospital with people to experiment on and he was one of them. Sounds like some pretty good revenge to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2014 9:15:49 AM PDT
YIGT says:
crazy guy from the train car was one of the rapists that attack terminus and messed them up.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2014 8:35:07 AM PDT
"I think we'll see an episode or two of flashbacks showing what went down with Beth and then it'll catch up to Daryl and Carol busting out a can or two on the people who have her"

That was my thought exactly for the upcoming episode.

Posted on Oct 28, 2014 8:33:50 AM PDT
Finally got around to watching last night. Great episode, I'm seriously stoked they didn't drag out the whole Terminus thing for two friggin seasons like they did with the Gov. I wasn't expecting that to end as quickly as it did.

I think Daryl comes back with Carol and Beth. I think we'll see an episode or two of flashbacks showing what went down with Beth and then it'll catch up to Daryl and Carol busting out a can or two on the people who have her.

Glad to see the samurai sword again too.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2014 9:18:53 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2014 9:19:14 AM PDT
I figured the "A" was to intimidate them and let them know they knew who they were.

Remember at the trough in episode 1... "Four from A and four from B"... Then all of the B guys got killed. Rick's group was from the A container.

Posted on Oct 27, 2014 8:22:07 AM PDT
John McClane says:
Why is Tyrese such a wuss? He could have steamrolled the Terminus group solo.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2014 7:58:27 AM PDT
Emily Sedai says:
I thought it was a reference to the group being held in railcar A when they got to Terminus at the end of last season, and a way for the Termites to say that they're still in the car ;) (if I remember the ending of last season correctly anyways, it sounds good at least!!)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2014 5:27:46 AM PDT
WeScYdE says:
Yah every time that guy was like we wont come back blah blah, i was like you know thats some BS, just do it already. Also what about the guy that tyrese supposedly killed, First guy to get the Brother/sister tagteam? First beaten to a pulp by tyrese then stabbed to death by sasha

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2014 5:21:34 AM PDT
Yes, it was satisfying to see Rick get the job done. All too often in these types of shows, the protagonist has a change of heart in these situations and it comes back to bite them.

Posted on Oct 27, 2014 5:15:09 AM PDT
WeScYdE says:
It could have just been part of their marking stuff since it was dark and they were making sure they get to the right bldg. I get its a church but its not like they showed how much stuff was around the area either all that often.

Such a good scene too, all I kept saying to myself was that this guy is talking to a wall trying to preach to Rick

Posted on Oct 27, 2014 5:06:12 AM PDT
Anyone figure out what the "A" marked on the church means?

I'm guessing it was the USDA grade the Terminus folk gave to Bob's leg.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2014 4:41:20 AM PDT
Aku says:
I think they'll drag out Morgan a little longer. Rick will lose that map when they have to leave the church fast, zombie horde or whatever, then at the end Morgan will find their map to D.C. and see Rick's name on it.

Posted on Oct 27, 2014 4:30:25 AM PDT
WeScYdE says:
Crazy Episode, Kind of grossed out by all the closeups of eating Bobs Leg...IDK just something seemed Ehhh about all that. But good episode glad they did not drag anything out. Its clear someone is with Daryl and its probably not carol. I am guessing Morgan or someone new as well

Posted on Oct 26, 2014 8:49:26 PM PDT
Crazy episode. I really liked this story arc in the comics and they adapted it really well in the show. I loved the "tainted meat!" bit and how the Termites eventually got killed.

I definitely agree with Alpha, it's probably someone new who is with Daryl.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2014 8:36:21 PM PDT
I'm guessing it's Morgan.

Maybe Morgan and Carol.

If they go full badass, then Morgan, Carol, and Beth.

Posted on Oct 26, 2014 8:29:55 PM PDT
Wow, they are really moving this season along. No more drawn out season-long encounters. I like it!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2014 7:18:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2014 8:04:18 PM PDT
I think it's someone new. I bet the people at the hospital got Carol too. Guessing they were involved with Terminus in some way and will now be the new enemy. Maybe the crazy guy from the train car had been experimented on.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  145
Total posts:  2361
Initial post:  Feb 27, 2012
Latest post:  2 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions