Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Bronco Bama Wins. Flawless Victory.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 246 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:49:25 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I cannot find the Daily Show that talked about it. He went over the bill. Look it up. I may be a bit wrong but I don't think so.

I think it was passed in Feb or March.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:51:06 PM PST
Sudeley says:
I believe your right. I have heard of people being detained as terrorists when there was no real proof that they were even remotely guilty of anything.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:51:23 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
It did? That I did not know. That is good. Still, it never should have passed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:52:44 PM PST
I believe you.

Just stating that the whole thing about having extra supplies is strange.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:53:50 PM PST
Sudeley says:
That is why EVERYTHING that is voted on needs to be voted in by the citizens and not only by government personnel with their own agendas.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:54:28 PM PST
Not Sooo...I'm telling you it was those black n white cookies!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:54:45 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 9:56:37 PM PST
Zak Iarih says:
Yup, Obama didn't let go easily though the White House appealed it

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:17:54 PM PST
True democracy is one step away from both anarchy and tyrrany. We're a republic because the people who drafted the constitution knew exactly how terrifying democracy really was.

Many of them also knew how terrible a party system could be, and I really have to blame them for not working harder to outlaw it specifically in the constitution. The Democratic and Republican parties are too old and entrenched. Every time they win, America loses some of what it stands for.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:18:31 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 10:50:49 PM PST
Ooh goodie!!! goodie!!!...the Rose Garden/Vegetable Garden gets to stay!!! YAY!!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:25:46 PM PST
Nicos says:
now romney is gonna sell his dancing horse to the glue factory D:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:29:02 PM PST
Butt Stallion?! No!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:34:59 PM PST
Wait, did Obama win every swing state?

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:37:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 10:51:33 PM PST
democracy = choose your own tyrant

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:39:26 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Almost. Romney won N. Carolina.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:41:06 PM PST
I was kinda thinking that was going to Romney to begin with but I guess you're right.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:49:55 PM PST
Modern Bear says:
I'm just glad the election is over although I don't care for the result. I wouldn't have been thrilled if Romney won either because I highly doubt he would have done much differently despite what he said. I would actually like someone who can think outside the box instead of the same 2 party "spend till the country goes bankrupt" nonsense. Yes, I know nobody gives a crap about a $1.3 trillion deficit with a $16 trillion debt, but they will someday when it comes crashing down on their heads, and that day is coming in not too many years at this rate.

Obama won. Most of the incumbents in Congress won, nothing changes, and the country loses because people blame Washington but once again don't do a damn thing to change it. You have to love the old attitude of "well they all suck but not my guy, he's great."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:53:33 PM PST
sad panda?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:55:34 PM PST
Harmicky says:
"You have to love the old attitude of "well they all suck but not my guy, he's great.""

Not my guy. He's an actual honest, self-disinterested politician! Just kidding, there's no such thing. I voted for Romney, who I believed to be "the lesser of two evils." I agree strongly with the entire premise of your post (in fact, I'm about to copy and paste it onto my facebook). I know everyone says this, but I truly hate partisanship and blame-gaming.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:55:49 PM PST
No Fuzzy Bear...They ALL really do suck!!! But it delights me that We get to send Elizabeth Warren (first woman from Mass) to the US Senate!!!...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:58:28 PM PST
I think he feels pretty much the way I do. Thank goodness the election is over. You hear the same thing day in and day out from people who don't really know what they are talking about.

Hopefully, people can go back to being semi-normal and half way decent to one another.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:00:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 11:01:25 PM PST
Modern Bear says:
More like angry bear. The country has been on a downward spiral financially for decades, Social Security will be broke in 20-25 years, maybe sooner, and the same old people who have refused to do anything about it get reelected again. Maybe people think this is a joke but when it gets as bad as Greece, Ireland, Spain or Italy, and the government has to make drastic budget cuts and tax increases on everyone, then people will whine like babies even though they didn't demand better from their own elected officials or better yet vote them out.

If anyone thinks that the status quo is a good thing they just simple are ignorant about the financial issues the country faces or just simply don't care about the country's future.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:06:12 PM PST
Modern Bear says:
My problem with Romney is I don't even think he actually has given much thought to any of the issues. He just ran for president because he felt like it was "his turn." I think John McCain, Hilary Clinton, Al Gore, Bob Dole and so many others ran for the same reason. People who have been around in politics for years and always had the desire to be president without any thought as to what they would actually do if they got the job. I think that's why so many just behave the same way when they do get in. They just follow the usual way of doing things. The only area you really see much difference between presidents is in their dealing with foreign policy, even then it's tempered to a degree.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:09:04 PM PST
C.W. says:
Every one except North Carolina. They're still waiting on Florida, but it looks like he'll take that too.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:10:33 PM PST
Harmicky says:
I'd probably agree with that assessment. Curious, is there a person (politician or not) you can identify as a good nomination for presidency?

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 11:16:02 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 12:56:17 AM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  44
Total posts:  246
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions