jtshiel says:
I love mine.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:13:36 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
"Oh my, i'm jelly."

Stopped reading after that.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 7:13:40 AM PST
FOGE says:
Usually only get Black game consoles. I think white is girly and it doesnt match my others. However, I actually do like it quite a bit. Pretty neat little system. Need to figure out this WiFi thing so I can start playing with it now.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 7:17:20 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Anyone here have a bubble free screen protector? lol

I can't get it right. I almost just want to take it off and forget about using one altogether.

Between that and the smudge magnet black face, my Vita looks so dirty all the time. Can't stand it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:19:08 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I failed horribly when I tried to put a screen protector on my cell phone, so I'm not even going to bother with Vita.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:20:43 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Did you buy the official Sony screen protector? Just put it on and use a cloth to work out the air bubbles. Took me about 5-10 min but know you can't even tell I have one on.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:21:39 AM PST
T-Hype says:
Agreed.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 7:21:49 AM PST
I think I'm having deja vu with this thread...

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 7:22:17 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Sorry for the double thread. IE blowz.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 7:24:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 7:25:00 AM PST
My laptop, phone, wii & now Vita are all white. Matches perfectly!

I don't like ACL, but its just not my type of game, so I started just playing older games (grandia; which is really buggy) and that kind of got old fast. The past two nights I downloaded some demos & installed All Stars and I am liking it a lot more now. I think all stars is great, the LBP demo was a lot of fun, and I'll probably buy it soon. RO was fun, but its not what I was hoping for, so I am glad I played the demo.The memory card is a huge issue for me already, I ran out of space with just allstars, 2 demos, & netflix. I have a 32GB card in my basket right now, decdiding if I should pull the trigger.
Can I trade in ACL without the case & would it be worthwhile?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:26:21 AM PST
I know how you feel... I'm aching to get a bigger memory card, but I'm trying to not buy one so the hubby can get it for me for Christmas :) I'm hoping the few games I have loaded up now will keep me occupied until then...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:27:04 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
It is the Sony one Oskar. I'm down to the last one from the 3 pack. First one i tried to lift the edge to recorrect the buble and the edge easily lifted after that. The second one i got better, but i still has some that wont squeeze out. I'm putting so much pressure on the area to move it outward i'm downright unconfortable in that i may damage the screen.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:29:09 AM PST
FOGE says:
IE is good for one thing: downloading a different web browser.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:30:37 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Seriously, hadn't bothered with this work computer but the amount of crashes i've had lately have done me in.

DL'g Firefox now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:36:18 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Ugh, I really hate screen protectors for that reason. When I bought an iPod Touch 4 years back I bought a screen protector from Best Buy and had them put it on for me but they actually did more of a horrible job on it than I had done.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:38:48 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
I feel like a $5 investment to protect my $250.00 Vita is well worth it. I would hate to get a permanent scratch on that beautiful screen.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:39:47 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
I didn't grab a protector for my iPhone - it's got a glass screen. Glass is sooo much more scratch resistant than plastic.

I wouldn't grab one normally for the Vita even though it's plastic, but since it's touch screen I prolly will.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions