Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Halo 4 Impressions

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 179 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2013 9:47:14 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Yeah, for sure!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2013 9:17:58 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 4, 2013 9:18:40 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Xbot.

Seriously though, glad you liked it. We should play some MP or Spartan Ops the next time I see you on.

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 8:57:26 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
I finished the campaign last night and I have to say this was the best FPS I have ever played. It was a blast to play from start to finish and the story was fantastic. I think this may now take the top spot for my GOTY 2012.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 10:47:15 PM PST
Bulbachutwo says:
I love SWAT, my only problem is that the only map I seem to enjoy it on in Halo 4 is Haven. The rest aren't symetrical enough, so people camp more and everyone is spread out. It doesn't seem as fun. But on Haven it's great fun.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:04:42 AM PST
Can't wait to get this again tomorrow so that I can finally play!!

I want double team and 1 flag CTF to be added and I'll be set.

Not that I hate 2 flag....I've just always liked 1 flag better, especially on Halo 3.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:00:20 AM PST
Swat is always fun...once I learn how to get around the maps better I'll begin to play it more...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:57:17 AM PST
AndrewA says:
Damn I better get on that then. Swat was my favorite mode in reach because it was much easier to still have a good match when the inevitable one person quits the match early for no reason.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:53:51 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
i noticed it there a couple of night ago.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:51:41 AM PST
It was there last night...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:48:00 AM PST
waxc3 says:
swat is in 4 yes

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:46:34 AM PST
AndrewA says:
Did they add swat back finally?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 5:32:56 AM PST
IPhantom says:
I agree. The core is there for this to be a great mp for years to come, but they have got to work some kinks out. Especially the lag compensation issue. I have full confidence that they'll get figured out in the coming weeks, but as of now, if I'm in a game and notice on the kill cam that the guy didn't even shoot me once, I just back out and find a new game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 5:06:41 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
ya i didnt know of a server update. i have only experienced 3 laggy games but were fixed once some people left the match so im guessing the host had a terrible connection.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 4:44:48 AM PST
Haven't experienced this issue....when did the update go through.

As for playlists....

BTB is a lot of fun...again I really hope the start including a playlist with BT objective...

Swat is fun...

Dominion is great...

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 11:13:30 PM PST
who is AEK says:
Before server update: HOLY **** I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!
After server update: WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****?!!! Why is this so laggy?!! WHY in God's name did my headshot register as a shoulder shot?!!!!!

:'( I really hope they fix this game pretty soon.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:33:01 PM PST
AndrewA says:
The campaign was good but considering the short length of it, they could've expanded it a good amount.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:26:47 PM PST
Bulbachutwo says:
CTF is good, but as been stated twice already, you'll probably end up playing against actual TEAMS so you'll get wiped clean if you can't work together with your random group. It's best to go in with a team.

My fav. playlists are BTB and Dominion. Seriously, Dominion is so much fun. I really enjoy the base fortification system they have. I just wish people would understand that in order to win, you need to capture the bases, as a group, and not from kills. That's why I usually stick with people I know when it comes to those games.

No problem waxc3!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:24:52 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
i enjoyed it. but like Truth just said, their might be matches where you get dominated and thats when i get the sniper rifle and stay to the side.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:18:12 AM PST
I've only played a couple of games of flag.....most people in that playlist are groups of "teams" that for the most part know what they are doing...in the end....the team I was on got beat pretty quickly.

I love BTB.....the maps are phenomenal.....I hope they eventually include Big Team objective.....CTF on Valhalla was always a blast on Halo 3....

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 9:54:56 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
I havent ventured far from the team slayer/big team slayer. im guessing the CTF is good?

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 9:50:53 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
Mp is good and addictive. I played capture the flag for the first time last night because the daily challanges and i found myself playing more than the required 3 wins.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 8:51:14 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i enjoy the Ops mode. the unlimited lives plus co-op makes it a fun and silly race to kill enemies on legendary.
it reminds me of an old arcade game (with neverending continues).

i have only leveled up using the Spartan Ops mode. ill not play the multiplayer.

hey K Kuz thanks for the info!

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 8:49:50 AM PST
Best Halo. I didn't think any Halo would ever top Combat Evolved for me. Halo's in good hands at 343i. Best campaign mode and story to date, very fun multiplayer.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 8:20:36 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Fun, although pretty difficult by yourself. It's not like it really matters though since you get unlimited respawns.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 8:13:36 AM PST
I still haven't touched spartan ops....how are they?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: dnc breaks federal law at convention: violation of section 8 u.s. code § 1324 65 49 seconds ago
OT: Democratic National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Philadelphia this week 641 1 minute ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 6738 1 minute ago
Playstation Exclusive Yakuza 0 Releases 1/24/17 in NA 4 1 minute ago
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Console Announcement Trailer 1 2 minutes ago
Digital Foundry on Nintendo NX's Tegra-powered capabilities... 18 2 minutes ago
PlayStation Plus: Free Games for August 2016 (Tricky Towers, PS4 - Rebel Galaxy, PS4 - Yakuza 5, PS3 - Retro/Grade, PS3 - Patapon 3, PS Vita - Ultratron, PS Vita, PS3, PS4) 25 2 minutes ago
OT: Decided on my new smartphone, Moto G4 Plus 36 6 minutes ago
Life is Strange is getting adapted into a digital TV series, Square Enix announced today 1 8 minutes ago
OT: Obama's half brother is voting for Trump 65 10 minutes ago
OT: You know what dog food tastes like? Do you? 5 12 minutes ago
Microsoft Working to 'Make Steam Progressively Worse' on Windows 10 to Force Gamers to Use Windows Store 33 15 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  38
Total posts:  179
Initial post:  Nov 7, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions