Jawwaad says:
Was that directed at me Star Dweller?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 5:34:10 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:35:46 PM PDT]

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 5:23:53 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 24, 2013 12:07:41 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 4:40:16 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
I'm not joking about Bieber death threat. No one seems to care.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 4:26:26 PM PST
Rev. Otter says:
wait'll you hear about the gambling at Rick's Place ...

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 4:23:15 PM PST
"she didn't live in the Governor's House, didn't work at the Capitol, didn't meet with the Legislature, didn't even want to visit the town"

I'm SHOCKED.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 4:17:33 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
LOL. You know it's all in fun JWK.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 4:09:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 4:10:42 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Thx Rev.

Bieber had a legit death threat, a couple of slimy guys from jail had a hit out on him torture,etc. One of the gusy had a Bieber tatoo on his leg, the hit was for for like $3000 I think it was, got stopped at the border.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 4:03:01 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 4:03:50 PM PST
Rev. Otter says:
<<Do you see my hot girlfreind Sarah Palin walking around town ?>>

i live in the capital, where politicians work. so nope, never saw her.

i used to pass Gov. Tony Knowles walking to/from work all the time -- we'd met once and he called me by name from then on. Gov. Frank Murkowski sometimes randomly showed up at our community softball (beerball) games (the field is a few blocks from the Governor's House). current Governor Sean Parnell does a mean BBQ at community picnics.

but we never saw Palin here. she didn't live in the Governor's House, didn't work at the Capitol, didn't meet with the Legislature, didn't even want to visit the town. literally the only time i saw her in Juneau was the one time when she was in the 4th of July parade. XD

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 4:01:20 PM PST
JWK says:
"Or flipping your Mom"

Ha! Awesome; I'm gonna start using that.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 4:00:04 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
"As long as you don't have Beiber hair, its all good"

LoL. I agree with you on that.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:58:20 PM PST
If you look at the first post I made, it had nothing to do with Jawwaad, nor was it directed to him or anyone in specific.

But this whole thing proves 2 things.
Fashion advice works best coming from your girlfriend
As long as you don't have Beiber hair, its all good

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:53:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:55:39 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
See Sven is chill, he was just bored.

Cool, thanks Jawwaad.

Rev Otter you're in Alaska ? Cool, love to visit there but I can barely stand how cold it is in Cali, lol.

Do you see my hot girlfriend Sarah Palin walking around town ?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:53:26 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:54:35 PM PST
Rev. Otter says:
<<I was just poking fun of wearing basketball sneakers while not playing basketball>>

ikr? a guy came to work in a polo shirt today. we all pointed and laughed, because there's not a horse in sight.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:47:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:50:14 PM PST
I don't think I am better than anyone. I was just poking fun of wearing basketball sneakers while not playing basketball, and it got out of hand.

I was just more poking fun at all the middle aged guys I see around who dress exactly like their 13 year old sons. Here in Cali, wearing basketball shorts, flip flops and a tank top is pretty common "going out to dinner wear"

Dr. Martens actually started as a blue collar work shoe. And while I worked plenty of blue collar jobs, wearing them now clearly makes me a poser.

Although I will admit that a few years ago I had some nike "athletic ATG or something sandals" i bought for the beach and my friends made fun of me nonstop for being a "Teva Hippie Sandal guy".

Yes, I am a grown man who reads comics. But unfortunately I am not a virgin and don't live at my mom's (RIP). If I were still a virgin, I could probably sell it on eBay and get on talk shows.

*note Timbalands, Ughs, Crocs and 5 Finger shoes are fair game.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:45:18 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
Hey Moulton, I know he's a troll but he seems harmless. I chose Target because it was easy to get a job there. I only work there 2 nights a week but it's a good extra income for buying my wants, not needs. It's not that bad though as I have some great fellow team members.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:44:41 PM PST
Rev. Otter says:
for my office job, i either wear sneakers (the afformentoned Chucks) or, more often, XtraTuf 15" neoprene boots (locally known as "Alaska business casual").

more on XtraTufs in Alaska:

http://www.capitalcityweekly.com/stories/082708/news_20080827001.shtml

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:42:46 PM PST
Whoa. I was just ordering shoes and this topic comes up...strange.

I got these: ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation Walking Shoe

They look nice and comfy.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:37:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:41:13 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Jawwaad chill man, he's harmless, he's just trolling for dollars. You have two jobs man, dang how do you have time to find us all these great deals ? Do you have an assistant ? A flipping twin brother ! I knew it ! Cheater !

Target tho, why Target ? Isn't that boring ? Everythings red and white and always busy. I should get a second job. I've already put a grand on my PS card on vet bills and food.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:35:25 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
"Wait, I should be ashamed for not wearing basketball sneakers to an office job?"

You shouldn't. I have no problem with you wearing Doc Martins. You have a problem with me wearing basketball shoes. I don't have a office job. I work at a HVAC company and Target 2 days a week. You feel all high and mighty because you wear Doc Martins (which is the number one shoe of skinheads and punk rockers). I have no problem with you reading comics but you equate wearing basketball shoes with 13 year olds and I can say some equate reading comics with virgins and 13 year olds.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:35:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:36:22 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
13 year old mall kid, lol.

Sven If I could get away with wearing my flannel pj's to work I would.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:27:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:27:59 PM PST
Yes, I am a grown man.
No I'm not in a metal band.
Your fixation on reading comics as some sort of badge of shame only continues to highlight your insecurities. The idea of "haha only nerds read comics" kinda died in 1997.

Sorry I tried to help, but you can continue on dressing like a 13 year old mall kid.

Why so shy about the "should I wear basketball sneakers all the time" profiling test?

Wait, I should be ashamed for not wearing basketball sneakers to an office job? You guys are the best.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:25:40 PM PST
No, but Jawwaad has constantly linked us helpful deals on video games, and as far as I'm concerned he's an extremely cool guy.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:23:24 PM PST
Eric DiPier says:
Wait, someone who posts a thread about making money flipping sneakers is one of the VGF's "best contributors"?

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:16:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:17:56 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Sven looks like he made a wrong turn from check out my kindle book I'm a published author my webbook is titled "shoes make the man" and somehow landed in the VGF insulting Jawwaad one of our best contributors.

Run along Sven, and don't forget your clogs.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  61
Initial post:  Feb 20, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions