Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

You know... UDraw isn't that bad actually

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 28, 2012 11:25:06 AM PST
I've been using it for over a week now (360 version) and it turns out that it's pretty good. THQ should never have brought it to market and there really isn't much demand for low-end graphic tablets for video game consoles.

It's just that it does everything it needs to do well enough. If you can find one cheap it's not a bad way to spend some time with the kids.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 11:26:31 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Tell that to the THQ employees.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 11:27:04 AM PST
If I can't draw at all, I probably shouldn't buy this, right?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 11:27:59 AM PST
UDraw was definitely an arrow in THQ's knee but let's be real- the company's problems began before UDraw. Even if they hadn't released it THQ would still be in trouble.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 11:30:01 AM PST
There are some art lessons in the bundled game but if you don't want to go through them then no, don't buy it.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 11:30:06 AM PST
I just picked one up for cheap a couple weeks ago too. It's actually kind of neat. I've got the three games for it on 360 and while none of them are going to be classics, I at least have enjoyed my time with it. Had I spent more than $20 on the uDraw tablet itself with the Instant Artist software, maybe I'd think differently but I was pleasantly surprised by the whole package.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 11:30:28 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I was just making a joke.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 11:33:14 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
My daughter loves the Art Studio it comes bundled with. I thought about picking up the Spongebob and Marvel Super Hero Squad software for my son as he's approaching the age to dabble with it...before they are all end up in a landfill.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 11:36:32 AM PST
The Marvel game is really short but it's surprisingly simple and a bit fun. I'm probably way too old to have any good reason to have been playing it but a young child would probably really like it, especially if he's a fan of the source material.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions