Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

So... Question about the Miiverse on the Wii U

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2012 6:26:04 AM PST
I dont understand this, maybe it's another meme that I care nothing for ot just a trend of whatever. But when browsing the thoughts of other players on various Mario Wii U levels, I see the phrase "Two Words: (something here)" with ALARMING frequency. I know you can type or draw whatever you want... why is this coming up so often? anyone know?

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 6:27:11 AM PST
KrisCo says:
When you complete a level without taking damage, it asks you to describe the level in two words.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 6:29:59 AM PST
It does? I don't recall it asking me that. I was able to type whatever I wanted.

But thanks :3 Maybe i deleted it without thinking.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 6:30:13 AM PST
^agreed

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 6:33:13 AM PST
Aku says:
Depends on what you do. Sometimes it asks for a rhyming poem, other times it's a letter to Bowser, I think yesterday I was supposed to write one to my future self.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: Why Conservative Christians Fear the Affirmation of Transgender Identity: Accepting the very existence of trans* people is an act that threatens conservative Christians' image of G*d. 138 15 seconds ago
Okie Dokie, I've Narrowed It Down To 4 Gaming Laptops. Now It's Time To Choose... 14 4 minutes ago
The Success of Ratchet & Clank Proves There is a Place For AAA Platformers This Generation 30 4 minutes ago
Florida sheriff says if sodomite Tim Cook refuses to comply with a court order, "I will lock him up" 186 5 minutes ago
The pos Apple Corp is about to report its worst quarter in over a decade due to sinking iPhone sales 41 6 minutes ago
Amazon VGF Street Fighter 5 league 3814 6 minutes ago
Badger's Review: Dark Souls 3 74 6 minutes ago
Boehner calls Cruz `Lucifer in the flesh' 8 6 minutes ago
Hype! EA/DICE just changed it's Battlefield 1942 website image. WW2 Battlefield all but confirmed! 12 7 minutes ago
Dark Souls III Community Help Thread - **Expect Spoilers** 1502 13 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v5.0 6479 14 minutes ago
A young worker apparently commits suicide at Apple's Cupertino campus. Many iPhone workers in China have attempted suicide too 28 21 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions