Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Smallvile is consuming my gaming time. Need help.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 30 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2012 1:29:11 PM PST
raul says:
So i started to watch smallville like 3 weeks ago and its consuming my 3 hours of gaming i have daily. Just started season 4. I need a good game to keep me of it. Its getting a little to addictive. I have dishonored,sleeping dogs and xcom in like the last mission and havent had time to finish.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 1:33:28 PM PST
new Tron says:
gaming > TV

Don't know what else to tell you.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 1:36:02 PM PST
Kendahl says:
Have you started watching Arrow yet? Really good new series...

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 1:36:49 PM PST
Kin-foot says:
Show has so many ups and downs. Things got much better after Lana left. Seeing Justice League slowly form was cool.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 1:37:28 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I have time for one episode of something during dinner between AC3 sessions: Fringe, Revolution, or Last Resort.

What do you think?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 1:43:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 1:44:09 PM PST
Smarty says:
Fringe. Seasons pretty good thus far.

Edit: Although it could get really bad, really fast, with how things are setup.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 1:49:09 PM PST
Kendahl says:
Person of Interest

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 1:54:45 PM PST
jtshiel says:
Lost

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 2:02:33 PM PST
raul says:
yes im watching arrow and supernatural as well with some last resort here and there.So many good shows so little time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 2:05:03 PM PST
Ice King says:
Agreed. It started out really good, got a little shaky in the middle, then ended fairly well.

It did get extremely annoying that they couldn't use the name Superman. And there's another character that I won't name in case of spoilers whose name they couldn't use so they had to give him another that was pretty lame.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 2:16:18 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Don't worry about it man. There's only ten seasons. It'll be over before you know it

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 2:22:17 PM PST
Anthony says:
the show is okay from what i've seen, but they need to quit with the monologues. cause the guy playing Oliver just isn't good at it. I really wish they'd have kept Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen and just made the show a spin off of Smallville.

and Smallville kicks ***. i watched like the first 2 seasons or so before losing interest, then started watching it again around the time season 8 or 9 started. i got all 10 seasons. damn good show.

as for supernatural, i loved the show, but i am getting very close to just not watching it anymore. its been going downhill since season 6. season 7 was just pathetic, and i'm not all that happy with season 8 so far.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 2:23:34 PM PST
Anthony says:
honestly, i'm not all that sure about who you are talking about, lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 2:31:08 PM PST
raul says:
If u ask me season 5 would have being the best finale ever for supernatural. Not sure why they had to make more. So far i like season 8.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 2:32:50 PM PST
raul says:
Is anyone watching the new season 4 of misfits is good. Good show as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 2:57:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 2:57:35 PM PST
Anthony says:
i thought season 5 WAS the last season. shocked the hell out of me when i saw that there was a new episode on one night, lol.

as for this season, honestly the thing with the vampire is beginning to really piss me off. early in the show, they made a point of mentioning how vampires were hunted nearly to extinction. largely, i think, to separate itself from Buffy and Angel. which was a smart move. Since then, there's been over a dozen ******* episodes with vampires in it!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 3:46:34 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Lol to get more episodes for syndication. The story was done after 5.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 3:56:45 PM PST
Anthony says:
which brings me to why i hate NBC. after they bought the scifi channel, they canceled Stargate Atlantis after the fifth season. "coincidentally" just when the show was syndicated. and replaced it with the garbage that was sgu.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 4:09:59 PM PST
Smarty says:
Great show. I'm really liking the new season.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 4:13:28 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 4:18:12 PM PST
Ham Salad says:
While I can relate to getting addicted to certain TV shows, I just can't relate to getting addicted to Smallville. My roommates used to watch it nonstop and whenever I tried to watch it, I'd miss at least half of each episode because my eyes kept rolling.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 4:14:06 PM PST
raul says:
Would be awesome if they bring Nathan back for at least one more episode but i guess Rudy makes up for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 4:15:59 PM PST
Smarty says:
Rudy was an excellent replacement for nathan. Especially with the varying personality.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 4:19:06 PM PST
raul says:
What do you think about those two new charcaters. The girl seem out of place to me but the guy is funny.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 4:21:26 PM PST
Smarty says:
They haven't really developed enough for me to say. I don't even know th e guys power. The guy curently brings more to the show, rather than just filling a demographic.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 4:22:12 PM PST
Anthony says:
its a british show, isn't it? i've heard a little about it, but not much.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  30
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions