Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 13: Oh NOES!!! Sanchez ran into a butt and fumbled the ball. WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 99 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2012 10:58:55 AM PST
Last week: 11-5
Season: 113-63

Saints @ Falcons: Well my poor saints lost last week. Good effort but you can't throw 2 pick-6's and expect to do too well. Falcons barely won last week which gives me hope the saints can upset them again. Saints

Pats @ Fins: I could see an upset here. But not likely. Pats

Jags @ Bills: Jags have been doing much better lately. Bills have been sucking as usual. Jags

Panthers @ Chiefs: This is a tough one. The panthers looked good this week but the eagles are really good at making their opponents look good. The chiefs were competitive this week against the broncos. Going with the safe pick...for now. Panthers

Seahawks @ Bears: The seahawks just aren't the same team on the road as they are at home. That and they may be missing a lot of their defense to suspensions. Bears

Vikings @ Packers: Good lord packers...what the heck happened. I'm sure they will rebound. The vikings are anybody's guess. Packers

9ers @ Rams: Rams showed off last week and these two are evenly matched a few weeks ago. Taking the safe bet though. 9ers

Cards @ Jets: Guessing the Jets rebound against a team that has lost 7 in a row. However, if Sanchez keeps running into his O-lines buttocks' ...and fumbling the ball because of it...then a high school team could beat them. Hard for me to type but Jets.

Texans @ Titans: Titans lost to the jags. 'nuff said. Texans

Colts @ Lions: This should be a good game. Colts are a different team on the road though. Going with Lions in the upset. Lions

Bucs @ Broncos: Bucs were competitive last week but the broncos are unbeatable at home. The bucs weakness is their secondary and they are playing Peyton Manning. Broncos

Bengals @ Chargers: Tossup. Bengals have been good and the Chargers have been reeling. But the chargers put up a pretty good game last week against the ravens and this is the time of year when they usually get hot. Still the bengals are vying for a playoff spot and the chargers just can't wait until the rebuilding comes. Bengals

Browns @ Raiders: Surely the raiders can win this one right? Raiders

Steelers @ Ravens: If BB plays. Steelers. If he doesn't Ravens. Doesn't look like he's playing this week. Ravens

Eagles @ Cowboys: Cowboys demolished the eagles last time. Now they are at home and Foles may be starting. Cowboys

Giants @ Redskins: If the giants demolished the packers like they did and play like that again..the skins don't have a chance. Giants.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 10:59:38 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Dolphins win the superbowl!

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:05:13 AM PST
Lucanus says:
If the Pats win they pretty much lock up the division.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:10:28 AM PST
SMH says:
I don't think it's pretty much, I believe they do in fact clinch the East with a win this week.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:11:28 AM PST
Lucanus says:
I believe you are right. Go Pats!

*thanks for the correction

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:23:47 AM PST
SMH says:
Last week: 10-6
Season: 165-61

Saints @ Falcons: This might be a good game, but I don't think it should be. Saints

Pats @ Fins: Pats trying to clinch the division. I don't expect the Dolphins to be able to grind this out. Patriots

Jags @ Bills: I might pick the Jags at home, but traveling up to the cold I go with Buffalo. Bills

Panthers @ Chiefs: Panthers

Seahawks @ Bears: Bears

Vikings @ Packers: Toss up. The Vikings CAN beat the Packers but I'm not sure they will be able to pull this off as the Packers will desperately try not to drop 2 straight. Packers

49ers @ Rams: 49ers should be able to take care of business pretty easily. 49ers

Cards @ Jets: Who cares? Cards win a game you couldn't pay me to watch.

Texans @ Titans: Texans squeak this one out.

Colts @ Lions: Lions

Bucs @ Broncos: I want the Bucs to win just because ESPN would flip out, but I can't pick them. Broncos

Bengals @ Chargers: Bengals shouldn't have a tough time here. Bengals

Browns @ Raiders: This might be the first time all year I've picked the Browns. Browns win.

Steelers @ Ravens: Steelers, regardless of whether or not Big Ben plays.

Eagles @ Cowboys: Eagles continue to fall farther each week. If the Cowboys don't win this game..wow. Cowboys

Giants @ Redskins: The Giants just came off a good game so they are due for a bad one. Will we get the Jekyll or Hyde version of NYG this week? Redskins.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:27:17 AM PST
jtshiel says:
The Falcons do not lose at home. Period.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:28:56 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 11:30:02 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
THe falcons might not have both starting Cornerbacks against drew Brees They will lose!

If my Raiders lose to the Browns thats the last game I will watch this year Raider Wise...However i did read Terelle Pryor Might start

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:29:48 AM PST
Joel H. says:
I wouldn't say the 9ers will defeat the Rams easily. They couldn't even defeat them in SF.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:38:01 AM PST
Paper Tiger says:
I always root for the Pats and and I'll pick the Giants for my husbands sake haha. Couple of awkward Superbowls at my house in recent years. Really hope that doesn't happen again ; )

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 12:03:05 PM PST
RoadKing says:
Niners will correct that misstep this time. Kap is the real deal.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 12:50:58 PM PST
Kendahl says:
"Cards @ Jets: Who cares? Cards win a game you couldn't pay me to watch. "

I highly doubt this is true. Yeah it's two crappy teams...but seriously? Someone offers you $100 to watch the game and you'd turn it down?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 12:52:57 PM PST
SMH says:
Ok fine, there is probably a number but it's higher than 100. 3 1/2 hours of my time is worth more than that to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 12:56:12 PM PST
RoadKing says:
Definitely worth more than $100. How in the hell did they go into NE and beat the Pats?

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 1:41:28 PM PST
Babin to Jaguars

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 2:44:49 PM PST
Joel H. says:
RIP babin

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 3:04:46 PM PST
A customer says:
I'm too jaded to make full predictions.

Jaguars @ Bills: Jaguars

I'm never picking the Bills again until they have a quarterback that doesn't make Blaine Gabbert look like Joe Montana, a head coach that doesn't make Tom Cable look like Tom Landry, a defense that doesn't make bubble wrap look like the Great Wall of China, and a defensive end who doesn't make Alex Rodriguez look egregiously underpaid.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 8:05:19 PM PST
Please nobody pick the Giants, everybody say they can't beat the Redskins...because that's when they play their best football...just ask the Patriots, 49ers and the Packers.

...and lets go Eagles...kick some Cowboy arse!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 5:45:29 AM PST
Broncos are unbeatable at home are they? I guess we will see

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 5:47:02 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
Mario williams should have never left, You see it every year though a player that is doing really well leaves for more money and then sucks. Not realizing that it was because of the other people around them they were doing well

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 5:52:56 AM PST
I think the Titans pull the upset. The Texans are not doing very well right now, They have allowed the Jags and Lions to score huge points on them. If they keep playing like that they will lose a couple games

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 5:56:05 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
I think that has a lot to do with the middle of their Defense they pretty much lost every starting linebacker to injury. They will win a division game IMO

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:01:31 AM PST
I could see a potential upset as the Titans have a way of beating teams they shouldn't and losing to teams they should easily defeat. But right now the Titans are all over the place and I get the unfortunate privilege of seeing every one of their games as I live in Nashville. Their suckage is just too bad for me to say they will beat the Texans.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 6:14:01 AM PST
Callahan says:
Da Bears!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:24:45 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
Saints: they have an edge on the falcons, and records dont matter when looking at head to head with division teams (in my opinion)
Pats: yea, they are playing the dolphins...
Bills: bills play much better at home
Panthers: they are looking like theyll have a nice run and i think they are capable of finishing the season with 6-7 wins
Seahawks: i dont believe in the bears O
Packers: they wont play like they did last weekend
Niners: i am all for Kapernick, even if i cant spell his name
Jets: they gotta win every once in awhile
Texans
Colts: they are very underrated
Broncos: peyton will be peyton
Bengals: the chargers are almost as much of a joke as the jets
Browns
Ravens
Cowboys: the eagles have been entertainingly bad this season
Giants: they are playing this game in December
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  99
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions