Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: This is "THE" OT Thread, born and bred in the USA, but hip, worldly; and generally benevolent; where men are men, boys will be boys, and girls actually exist

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 12:21:28 PM PST
I played Dungeon Defenders all day at work and now I have a nasty headache. Karma

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 12:23:54 PM PST
Gratz!

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 12:31:18 PM PST
More holiday parties tomorrow. This one is set from 9am until around 2pm. Oh joy

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 12:40:32 PM PST
Finger says:
It was a couple of driver issues. Apparently one of the needed drivers included on the installation disk was somehow corrupted, though it seemed ok. Updated it already a couple of days ago, and it showed as being fine and working fine, but that was the culprit. Took awhile to completely remove it and do an entirely new install of the drivers but it looks good to go now. Was a pain in the neck but I'm finally on track.

@Nate: Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 12:41:23 PM PST
Well at least it wasn't anything that cost money and needed new parts.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 12:47:14 PM PST
Finger says:
You're right, I'm really relieved about that. During the tech support phone call, the guy mentioned possibly needing to do an RMA a couple of times. That really deflated me. Tearing it all down, sending the motherboard back to MSI, waiting 3 or 4 weeks for a replacement, then going through it all again. Sounded like a nightmare. And I couldn't help but feel a little annoyed at myself for spending so much money for a turd that doesn't work. LOL

Very happy now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 1:21:42 PM PST
Finger says:
The really frustrating part was that Keji and his roommate were instrumental in putting together my build. They put a lot of time and effort into getting me set up. They're both quite PC savvy and I couldn't have done it without them, so experiencing failure as soon as they let me loose on my own... Well I felt like I had wasted a lot of their time too.

Like something in a Dickens novel; looking up at the schoolmaster who just sighs and gives a disapproving shake of the head. Lol

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 1:23:06 PM PST
But you fixed it on your own!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 2:18:57 PM PST
Finger says:
Yeah, thank goodness. I was pretty much at the end of my rope. Now on to Steam and about 100 games I've been missing out on.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 2:22:19 PM PST
Have fun!

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 3:53:23 PM PST
Joel H. says:
Just curious to know if anyone has found a reason to keep their cable for the next 3 months. Game of thrones in april but until then... ehh?

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 4:07:10 PM PST
Joel H. says:
And to anyone i offended last week, just know that i make terrible eating decisions and pay for it daily owww

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 4:08:09 PM PST
Joel H. says:
I'll also mention that eating 2 papa john cinnapies in 1 day is nor a meal nor a good idea.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:34:02 PM PST
Nicos says:
Your stomach is going to explode and have a bunch of apple-headed worms wriggling out of it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 3:40:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 18, 2012 7:46:44 AM PST
Anthony says:
I am beginning to get extremely pissed off at bioware and EA. i just ran into the bug in ME3 where the damn in game menu freezes while checking for dlc.

Edit: i just did the fix suggested online, but i'm still not happy. in order to disconnect, log in, than reconnect the ethernet cord to the 360 requires me to pull the 360 out from its place, making me have to turn the damn thing off before doing it so i don't ruin the disc, and is just overall a huge ****ing hassle.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 5:54:49 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Morning, peeps.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 5:59:22 AM PST
Anthony says:
morning.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 6:18:58 AM PST
Tomb Fleader says:
Mornin'

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:21:25 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Howdy, Flea. Long time no talk. How's tricks?

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 6:49:06 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Not sure if you're still reading your OT thread or not, Ogre (of course you are), but I watched a decent chick-flick last night - Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. I remembered you were into that sort of thing, and I found it to be a sweet, little movie with an interesting premise. It's decently written, but Carell and Knightly are really what make it so endearing. I recommend it if you haven't already seen it.

And good morning, OT.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:03:32 AM PST
Tomb Fleader says:
It has been a while...been busy lately. Planning on getting my kitchen, entryway, and utility room tiled so I've been having contractors over for the past few days giving me prices. Working two jobs now. I teach at university of phoenix at night so i've been busy. How about yourself?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:05:14 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Well, I thought I was pretty busy until your post just now. lol

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:13:56 AM PST
Tomb Fleader says:
haha yeah well...when you have two kids, one being an infant, a wife that is staying home AND going back to school...the costs pile up rather quickly

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:25:49 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Yeah, I can see that. I don't envy your position in the financial regard.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:34:31 AM PST
Tomb Fleader says:
Indeed. Other than that how's tricks on your end?
‹ Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions