Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: This is "THE" OT Thread, born and bred in the USA, but hip, worldly; and generally benevolent; where men are men, boys will be boys, and girls actually exist

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 5:58:22 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2012 5:59:24 PM PST
Haha.

You're not mad, are you?

I stand by what I said. I don't care what you are, you're an awesome poster. Even if you tend to give BioWare a free pass sometimes. ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 6:18:07 PM PST
Finger says:
Yeah its great to see them win at least half of the games they should. Aikman was a part of that great squad when I was in high school. As a kid I vaguely remember Tom Landry and Tony Dorsett, etc. but since the 90's its been rough being a Cowboys fan.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 6:32:03 PM PST
AndrewA says:
The 95 cowboys steelers super bowl was one of my earliest football memories.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 7:58:23 PM PST
C.W. says:
Nah. You'll know it's the end of the world when the Bears make it to another Super Bowl. Lol

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 8:15:19 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Andrew, I am going to hunt you down and DESTROY you! Oh well, Cowboys deserved to win today. Steelers are just terrible. But if you do live in PA and are not a Steelers fan then you are not American!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 8:51:59 PM PST
AndrewA says:
I grew up hating the obnoxiousness of steelers fans. I actually respect the team itself and their accomplishments

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 8:56:36 PM PST
Finger says:
So this is day 3 in the saga of "Finger tries to get his newly-built PC set up". I'm so annoyed by this. I'm so close, but can't get the wifi adapter to work worth a damn. Its incredibly slow and glitchy, pretty much useless. And tech support is unavailable on weekends so I have to spend Monday morning on the phone hoping for a solution. Just great!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 8:56:51 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Hey...I am a, oh makes sense. I think all fans can be really obnoxious. I can make fun of my team and they are really bad this year....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 9:23:13 PM PST
AndrewA says:
I feel like steelers fans take it to a new level. I was able to go to a browns cowboys game a few years ago and didn't really get any crap despite wearing a romo jersey in the middle of the dogpound.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 9:25:36 PM PST
Pa. sports fan are some of the worst really. It doesn't matter what sport. And yes, I live in Pa.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 9:29:57 PM PST
AndrewA says:
I remember you saying that a while back. I focus on pittsburgh because I don't think philly fans are really obnoxious. They just hate everyone, including their teams.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 9:32:39 PM PST
The Philly fans can be pretty rowdy, I'm basically talking about the fans of the 76's. Def. not as bad as Pittsburgh though.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 9:42:54 PM PST
Finger says:
I kind of feel like a lot of people take being a "fan" way too far nowadays. And a small contingent just act like lunatics. I see it in pretty much in every city, with every team. I live near Oakland, and stopped going to A's or Raiders games a long time ago. There are always way too many fights, etc.

Last year some poor guy at an L.A. Dodgers game was brutally attacked in the parking lot and put into a coma because he was wearing a San Francisco Giants jersey. I love my teams, but attacking someone over a sports team? Beyond belief.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 9:47:58 PM PST
I heard about that. It's sad when something that normally brings people together can be tarnished by people like that.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 9:52:38 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I think beer fuels a lot of that. There are a ton of horrible fans out there for all sports, Green Bay has some annoying ones. Steelers do too but I don't take it too seriously. Then again there are many fans who just have fun and don't live their lives by it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 4:42:15 AM PST
Anthony says:
lol.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 4:46:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 4:47:53 AM PST
Anthony says:
you could call me a raiders fan i suppose, though generally if i'm stuck watching any game i tend to be for the california team, if there is one. not really a huge sports fan. at least, not watching it. about the only game i'm guaranteed to watch is the superbowl. beyond that, i'm kind of meh towards most sports.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 4:52:33 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
I am a fan of no football team, however I do actively hate the Rams.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:07:24 AM PST
Anthony says:
lol. i have a slight dislike of the steelers due to an obnoxious teacher in high school who was a fan. and i've hated the eagles ever since they picked up that p.o.s. michael vick.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 5:59:23 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
I think I was definitely just caught watching a youtube video at work. >.>

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 8:39:45 AM PST
Anthony says:
getting caught slacking off? tsk tsk...

getting sloppy guest.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 8:50:13 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
The shame is great.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 11:04:26 AM PST
I have to go crash for awhile.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 12:16:42 PM PST
Finger says:
YES!!! Finally got my computer fixed! It took my dumb ass almost four days but it's finally working!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 12:18:33 PM PST
W00t!

What was wrong?
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions