Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Anyone playing Burnout: Most Wanted?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 66 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:46:29 PM PST
Modern Bear says:
I forced myself to finish the campaign in it and then traded it in because I had no desire to play it beyond that. For some reason bad racing games annoy me to the point I want them removed from my presence.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 7:45:38 PM PST
Prankster says:
Yeah he was definitely sarcastic. He was just making fun of the fact that Marv thinks The Run is a good NFS game and how desperate he is for a storyline in Most Wanted.

I'd like to welcome Broadly back. He's been away from the forums for a while. :-)

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 7:40:21 PM PST
If the rewind feature was like the rewind in Dirt, I would of played it more than twice. I still have The Run... I might just play it one day to remind me how awesome every other NFS game is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:31:06 PM PST
Modern Bear says:
I think he was being sarcastic. The Run was pretty bad in my opinion too. The idea behind it wasn't bad, it was just poorly executed. The loading times were horrible and too frequent. Even rewinding required a long wait staring at a loading screen, instead of actually rewinding in real time like in Forza. The races were a bit short and bland too with a few exceptions. The graphics were fine but they really should have worked out a way to make the game less annoying.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 7:27:29 PM PST
Modern Bear says:
How many threads are you going to make on this same subject Marvelous? You've already convinced yourself that you don't like the game so there is no point in buying it because you will probably dislike it automatically. By the way I posted my impressions of the game in one of the other numerous threads you've made on this game. Perhaps you should stick to just one thread on the topic instead of abandoning them and making new ones every few days.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:37:34 PM PST
yes. it was sarcasm.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 4:15:27 PM PST
"The least Criterion could have done was to make Most Wanted more like The Run, man, that game was just the peach and pinnacle of modern gaming."

I really hope that was sarcasm. The Run has to be the worst NFS game ever made. The whole "Rewind" feature killed it for me. Driving along, two wheels go off the road a little too much, BAM! Rewind. Crap.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:55:32 PM PST
R. TypO says:
I agree with everyone else here, I really hate good games.

The least Criterion could have done was to make Most Wanted more like The Run, man, that game was just the peach and pinnacle of modern gaming. Also, why isn't there a compelling, EA-driven story about WHY I'm racing?? Just too unbelievable to think I would just be racing for the fun of it, no one I know plays games for fun.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:49:08 PM PST
Most Wanted isn't bad. It's just funny that Criterion only knows how to make one kind of racing game. At least unlike the Burnout games,.. the cars in NFS: MW handle like they have weight. Burnout is like playing with slot cars.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:20:57 PM PST
WesCyde says:
pretty easy copy multiple move to play list named _____

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:07:52 PM PST
Dwayne Hicks says:
It has custom soundtracks, but it has to be a playlist from what I read you cant go to xmb and start playing your music you have to create a playlist in you music tab first than access the playlist from the sound options in the game. I will try it out tonight.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:45:14 PM PST
That Emu Kid says:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672727-need-for-speed-most-wanted-a-criterion-game/64472765

A quick google search pulls up this thread that confirms NFSMW does support custom soundtracks on PS3.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:40:16 PM PST
Madden doesn't... Does it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:34:49 PM PST
That Emu Kid says:
I'm pretty sure every EA game nowadays allows for custom soundtracks.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:09:43 PM PST
Yeah hopefully it does, I mean you can beat the game and only actually win 10 races I'm pretty sure

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:06:54 PM PST
Marvelous says:
I'm going to try it out for free.99 when it shows up used my Gamestop, but I'll just keep playing The Run in the meantime to satisfy my racing needs.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:06:20 PM PST
WesCyde says:
Yah thats why i am going to wait until BF it will probably drop a good amount by then

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:05:00 PM PST
I think you can on this one... But I'm not keeping it to find out I'm gonna trade it in towards my black ops 2 pre-order so I can get most of my money back on it cause GameStop is giving the extra 30% and with my power up rewards 10% ill hopefully get around 45-50 back on this game.. It's not worth the full 60 in my opinion it's a great rental or <20$ pick up

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:00:31 PM PST
WesCyde says:
I can swear you can play your own music in this new game Because i am pretty sure i could do it in burnout paradise too. BUt in the options i swear i saw it EMU can you confirm this? If its allowed on the 360 it shoudl be on the PS3

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:00:03 PM PST
Marvelous says:
This is why I actually really enjoyed my play through on The Run. It had a film movie experience, and I thought it made certain sections (Rocky Mountains, Chicago) even more exciting.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:58:41 PM PST
Te other thing with these games that drives me crazy are the soundtracks.. No I don't want to hear 35 electronic and Dubstep songs that all sound alike, one of the biggest positives with midnight club LA was that one ps3 it was one of the few games that allowed you to play your own music

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:56:07 PM PST
Marvelous says:
I had alot of fun with Midnight club LA - customization is major in that game, just wish there were more races with the cops involved.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:53:50 PM PST
WesCyde says:
I agree Underground was by far my favorite with all the customizing, Honestly I wish Rockstar would just drop another Midnight Club game

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:51:44 PM PST
I really wish they would go back to the underground series that and carbon were my favorite NFS games

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:49:21 PM PST
That Emu Kid says:
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Apple CEO Tim Cook Teases 'Great Innovation' in Product Pipeline on CNBC's Mad Money 15 1 second ago
May the 4th be with you! 5 13 seconds ago
What's your favorite game to play drunk/high? 62 2 minutes ago
8.3GN Reviews Uncharted 4 63 3 minutes ago
Battleborn Review Roundup 54 5 minutes ago
OT: Ted Cruz's Bitter End 10 6 minutes ago
OT: Dewcision 2016 - Baja Blast or Pitch Black? 12 8 minutes ago
Battlefield 5 Details Leak Ahead Of Reveal: Bad Company 3 Confirmed, Will Be Set In World War 2 And Feature Wyatt, Sarge, Faraday, and McKee. Campaign Revolves Around The "Black Weapon" And Is A Prequel To Bad Company 2 3 8 minutes ago
Dark Souls III Community Help Thread - **Expect Spoilers** 1743 14 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v5.0 6855 14 minutes ago
OT: 3-Month PSN Card give-away 9 17 minutes ago
DC Universe Online - Xbox One 13 18 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  66
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions