Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

I love Amazon's customer service

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2012 3:03:21 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 3:03:55 AM PST
Cats Go Nyan says:
I bought the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle, and noticed that the casing of the Xbox has a crack in it. So I called Amazon, let them know what's going on, and without hesitation, they offered to send me a replacement with one business day shipping. The order is already submitted, but it says it may take an additional 1 to 2 business days to process, so I won't have the replacement for a little while.

Either way, they're the best.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 3:28:06 AM PST
Yeah, Amazon always comes through.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:57:16 AM PST
Customer Service is the only thing they have left going for them. With shipping delays, overselling product, and noncompetitive offers/deals, they are losing out to retail stores. I still give them money on occasion with book purchases and PC games, but it's nowhere near the frequency I was in the past. I miss the Ama of old.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:30:58 AM PST
Aku says:
Don't forget they did away with a decent price on release-day delivery unless you like shoving huge amounts of cash their way every year. I've greatly preferred Amazon on Black Friday shopping the last few years, but this time I might have to find some riot gear and brave Walmart for the better deals.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 4:44:17 AM PST
Voice of god says:
I'm not as crazy about them as I used to be, but I still like them. They're not as good with sales or pre-order bonuses, but they still have the best everyday prices that I find.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions