Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) for $29.99 + free shipping

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 17, 2013 4:40:02 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Persona 4 Golden

Good ole amazon.

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 6:36:09 AM PDT
Benpachi says:
Son of the beach, I just bought this yesterday. Oh well.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 7:52:47 AM PDT
StriderNeo15 says:
Maybe Amazon customer service would comp you the 10 bucks?

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 7:58:40 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
Couldn't hurt to ask (or cancel/reorder if it hasn't shipped yet)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 8:05:38 AM PDT
Benpachi says:
I'm sure they would if I had bought it here, haha. I bought a Vita at Target yesterday, it was only partially rotten. Found P4 at Best Buy and couldn't resist.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 8:28:20 AM PDT
StriderNeo15 says:
Nice congrats! Vita rules.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 8:47:11 AM PDT
Benpachi says:
Thanks! I got Persona 4, Hot Shots Golf, and Ragnarok Odyssey. I'm really impressed with this thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 9:05:41 AM PDT
StriderNeo15 says:
Make sure to check out Virtue's Last Reward eventually too.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 9:07:58 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Nice pickups.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 9:09:02 AM PDT
Benpachi says:
That's the 999 sequel, right? I'll def grab that when I see it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 9:10:51 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 17, 2013 9:11:40 AM PDT
Benpachi says:
I played the demo for Rayman Origins this morning, I can't believe how good it looks on here. It's gorgeous on PS3/360, but dang, it really pops on that OLED screen. After seeing Rayman, I think I have to take back what I said about Muramasa on Vita. It's going to look WAY better than it did on Wii.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 9:36:03 AM PDT
StriderNeo15 says:
Yeah.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 9:52:29 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 17, 2013 9:53:44 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Yeah, there are some things i'm def going to prioritize on playing on the Vita going forward. Some of the platformers are just too flexible to take along with you. I literally traded in Origins on console after trying it on the Vita.

Theres a decent amount of demos on the network, you should be busy with what you have and those for a good while. Sadly, don't think there are any for the fighters...though DoA5 Plus is supposed to offer a meaty demo next week.

Cant believe i've waited this long for Ragnarok, i liked the demo. Tempted to go pick up the merc edition while they are still available.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 10:24:03 AM PDT
If you get into Ragnarok let me know, I wouldn't mind co-oping some of it with you.

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 10:24:39 AM PDT
P4G worth it if I was mildly interested in P3P?

I received some gift cards to Amazon today and might grab this to hold me over until Soul Sacrifice.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 10:35:59 AM PDT
J. Pardee says:
I would definitely buy the game since it was amazing!

I still need to get back into Ragnarok Odyssey. I got to a boss in the fourth chapter and got stuck and haven't been back since.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 2:35:13 PM PDT
Benpachi says:
For sure, platformers are great on handhelds. I might pick up DKC Returns again to play on 3DS too.

Oh yeah, I've been playing a lot of demos today. Hot Shots I can chip away at (pun absolutely intended) whenever, and Ragnarok seems good for quick bursts too. I've played Persona 4 before, and I'm not in the mood for an enormous RPG right now, but I wanted to get now in case it becomes hard to find by the time I do feel up to it.

I got the merc edition, pretty nice extras in there, the art book is great. I pre-ordered Soul Sacrifice as well, that looks really cool.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Dorito buys the pos Oculus headset, another in a long line of mistakes 2 2 minutes ago
Amazon metrics show that shoppers are heavily favoring PS4, while Xbox One games get left in the dust 306 39 minutes ago
OT: Annual Survey: Chick-fil-a Is Americans' Favorite Fast Food Restaurant, Followed by Papa John's (??); Chipotle Took The Biggest Hit and McDonald's Was In Last Place Again 178 43 minutes ago
"Oculus Rift is an overwhelming disappointment" says Digital Trends review 18 45 minutes ago
Scorpio Is The Last Fart Of The Dying Corpse That Is Xbox. 5 1 hour ago
Bungie Killing Off Destiny on PS3 and Xbox 360 18 1 hour ago
Games With Gold For July Possibly Leaked 6 1 hour ago
Weekend gaming 06/24 - 06/26: Obama criticisizes publication of top fast food in conjunction with E3 conference. "We already have an obesity epidemic, the last thing I need is Phil Spencer encouraging people to shovel down Chick Fil A waffle fries." 65 1 hour ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate 708 2 hours ago
Scorpio is 18 months away. Until then, XBox One is still a slow disappointing piece of chit 44 2 hours ago
"Oculus is a Nauseating Disappointment" says MIT Technology Review 1 2 hours ago
OT: Cable Cutters- Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV... other? 46 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Mar 17, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions