Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

The biggest problem with Playstation All Stars

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 26 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 11, 2012 6:50:01 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:35:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012 7:38:43 AM PST
I think your biggest problem with All Stars is that it's not an Xbox exclusive.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:36:10 AM PST
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29315527/the-biggest-problem-with-playstation-all-stars

You posted this same thread yesterday on Gamespot and got shot down so you post the same thing here today? Also if you're wanting Kratos to rip of Drake's head then you're in the wrong game to begin with. This is a party brawler, not Mortal Kombat... This would be like complaining there's no gore Marvel vs. Capcom because Capcom fighters aren't from the same mold as... Well you get where I'm going you're basically being ridiculous with your expectations.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:37:35 AM PST
I don't think that what you posted is correct.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:39:09 AM PST
Voice of god says:
You forgot your catchphrase.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:40:30 AM PST
He's complaining about lack of blood, so clearly a F A T A L I T Y does not apply here.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:46:19 AM PST
I think the biggest problem with it...is it's not free! I want to play it but I just don't have the extra money to pick it up...hopefully soon...anyone want to buy a kidney.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 8:28:52 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:50 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 8:35:28 AM PST
Yeah, but you can also play it on Wii.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 8:40:39 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012 8:40:55 AM PST
Zetirix says:
"In this you have Kratos, Raiden, Dante, Drake but then you have Sackboy and Fat Princess."

Must never have played Fat Princess, one of the most ketchup-gore'd games out... Has almost as much blood in it as Fairytale Fights.

Downvoted.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 8:45:05 AM PST
Zak Iarih says:
Why do you even care? You're an xbot... I'd prefer having more characters over meaningless violence any day, but hey that's just me

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 8:50:19 AM PST
I.Flores says:
Weber has a PS3 too.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 8:54:45 AM PST
saskamazon says:
the biggest problem with All Stars is it has yet to release ! 9 days & counting .... too bad they wouldn't break street release for this like they did LBP V ... that was cool, getting it early.

MJM - maybe it could be a gift on your wishlist for Christmas ? :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 9:31:58 AM PST
Saskamazon one could only hope...keeping my fingers crossed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 9:33:09 AM PST
He's been trolling around on Gamespot for awhile now, I was thinking it might have been the same person but I wasn't sure until now.

Must be a small internet for trolls.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 9:34:06 AM PST
I don't get the whole trolling thing...it seems like such a waste of time...but oh well, to each their own.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 9:36:33 AM PST
I like the first reply in his Gamespot thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 9:37:54 AM PST
Zetirix says:
I stopped visiting Gamespot months ago... never cared for their reviews.

Makes me curious as to why someone would choose Johnny Cage as a role model... ego-centric, homoerotic pile of unoriginality...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 9:42:14 AM PST
I can see some humor in it over the short term but those who stick with it for weeks or months or years are juts ridiculous.

@ Zetirix

I like a few of their reviewers over there like Kevin Van Ord and I'm involved with a few of the older communities but I'm mainly there on the forums lurking and just reading up on the latest news. I tend to lurk a lot over on NeoGAF as well lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 9:53:24 AM PST
Very true...but I guess they're dedicated to their craft...even as crazy as it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 10:02:58 AM PST
saskamazon says:
they're having a live stream event on Wednesday & 10 people who tweet them a good question will win a free copy - might be a way to get it .... ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 10:10:29 AM PST
Saying they have a craft suggests that what they do takes skill or talent.

Using this thread as evidence we can clearly see there is no skill, talent, or even thought that goes into this kind of trolling.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 10:14:03 AM PST
Really...well I know where I'll be Wednesday. Thanks for the information.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 10:16:13 AM PST
Hmmm you make a valid point...my bad. Sorry about my last post, I misspoke.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 10:20:48 AM PST
saskamazon says:
maybe the OP is sad b/c they don't own a PS3 & can't enjoy the exclusives ... as otherwise, why would anyone go out of their way to spew about something of no interest to them .... I don't play war games, but I never start threads about how they're worthless - b/c I know millions of folks love them ... & to each their own.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  26
Initial post:  Nov 11, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions