Blops 2 Ps3 version looks worse vs the 360 one

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-67 of 67 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:42:17 AM PST
It's Anti-Steam Gary. Not sure who Greg is. :D

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:42:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 6:43:59 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
Yup, HC CTF is the only mode I've played. I'm bummed they did t have hardcore domination. Those guardians are the best thing ever in Ctf. It's like that one infomercial, just set and forget it. I'm hoping the double xp weekend will get me to level 55 so I can get ghost and thus avoid the uav spam. There is nothing worse than trying to capture a flag, you're right on It, and then they call in a UAV. You're basically toast when that happens.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:43:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 6:44:05 AM PST
Iso says:
Oh, similar posting style. Should have checked haha! Fixed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:50:00 AM PST
HorizonBrave says:
If we speak purely from the technical side of things, yes it is possible. I frequent Lens of Truth (as if I had a console currently, lol) and things like framerate AND screen tearing are always on the Xbox360 side. As a PC gamer, I would be so mad to see my already capped 30fps game go under 10-15 at times.
The differences have been reduced, that is for sure.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:50:48 AM PST
Waldo says:
think i ate too much beans last night

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:55:41 AM PST
WesCyde says:
As i said on another thread it does not look that bad to me, now yes BF3 looks better but honestly this game looks good enough to me personally. I installed the texture pack so not sure what it was like before that but i dont have any issues i am not looking at the walls while i am trying to kill someone so

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:58:44 AM PST
I believe it was named turbine :) Fun map, though can be a bit ripe for camping... the husband was playing the other night and was aiming over the canyon for a while picking people off, and had three people on the opposing team run right on by him even though he was fairly out in the open :) Still don't know how he wasn't killed *laugh*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:01:51 AM PST
Eh, UAV is what it is. But I cannot wait for Ghost either.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:02:39 AM PST
Well Turbine is a classic sniping map, so camping should be expected. And it also depends on what game type you play. TDM = sucks, I usually play TDM to warm up. Then will move on into CTF or SD.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:10:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 7:10:26 AM PST
WesCyde says:
there is a perk i just got at a really low level that says when you have it you can not be spotted by overhead type things, sensor grenades etc. I thought that would mean the UAV too i think its like hardline or some crap like that

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:39:15 AM PST
Bluesky says:
Ghost doesn't work the same way as before. You're invisible to UAV only when moving, if you stop, UAV will show your position. It's a good way to get rid of campers, but it makes it useless when I remote control something :(

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 9:00:33 AM PST
Doesn't the starter SMG class use ghost?

Why would they put a level 55 perk into a starter class? There's virtually no incentive to make a custom class if you *really* want that perk.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 9:34:24 AM PST
Camping doesn't really bother me in truth... they may get me the first time, but I know where they are every time after that... and then they die fast and clean :)

I bet S&D would be a hoot on that map... probably filled with a lot of cursing *laugh*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 11:10:05 AM PST
Turbine reminds me a lot of Afgan, the MW2(?) map.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 1:53:46 PM PST
BLOPS 2 is the first CoD I've owned on PS3. All the rest have been on Xbox. There definitely is a fuzziness to the graphics, even with the texture pack installed. That said, I've only had my PS3 freeze once, and the game plays beautifully otherwise. I welcome future patches, but I'm not complaining for the time being. FWIW, I think it controls better on PS3, which is surprising considering I generally prefer the xbox controller for FPS.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:57:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 7:13:37 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Yeah I wonder about BF3 though cuz that games looks amazing on the PS3. If I remember right it looked better on the PS3 and they were demoing often times the PS3 version over the 360 version at some of the shows at least.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:03:52 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Mine has frozen about 8 times. It's getting annoying.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  22
Total posts:  67
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions