Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

The Worst Video Game You Regret Purchasing

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 287 posts in this discussion
Posted on Aug 2, 2012 1:00:43 PM PDT
Joel H. says:
Dungeon Defenders. Not a bad game.. but i'm not into tower defense and it was a $15 impulse buy. I hope one day to go from 0% to 1%.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 1:22:23 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
>_>
<_<

No Mallrat?

Too Human

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 1:33:18 PM PDT
Mallrat says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 1:40:16 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
Dammit!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 1:50:32 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 2, 2012 1:51:35 PM PDT
Anthony says:
admit it, you got excited because of the XXX part of the title. and got disappointed when you realized it didn't mean what you thought it meant.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 1:52:01 PM PDT
I was a teenager, so yeah... But it turned out to be juvenile instead of raunchy...

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 2:00:10 PM PDT
Junkiiiii says:
Earth & Beyond

The concept sounded cool. It was the first MMO I had ever purchased. I was so ready to get immersed in this universe. I played it for a month and didn't even renew my sub. I don't even remember what the game looked like. Two short years later the servers were shut down. I still have the box at home somewhere.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 4:30:37 PM PDT
Mallrat says:
I saw the topic and knew it was only a matter of time before you posted so I lurked in the shadows. You've become too predictable, old chum.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 4:32:29 PM PDT
There's a difference?

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 5:14:23 PM PDT
Simcity DS. I thought it would be good with the touchscreen. It wasn't.

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 11:08:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 2, 2012 11:36:15 PM PDT
Nicos says:
That crummy Wanderlust game. At least the Starbound devs got some of that money.

Yeti Trunk = Downvote Stalkers. Sorry your game is garbage! Better luck next time kiddos!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 11:35:09 PM PDT
Badmrfrosty says:
you didnt like oblivion, and then bought fallout 3? a game that is basically oblivion with guns...

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:55:51 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 3, 2012 12:56:00 AM PDT
Gin says:
BLOPS 2, just played it with this girl in atlanta and it was awful!

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 1:33:07 AM PDT
here's an oldie for ya, E.T for the atari 2600 lol worst game ever. (so bad they used millions of copies for landfill)
besides that my next in line is a recent release
Risen 2 Dark waters. horrible I say.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 5:08:17 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
Your vigilance was well rewarded.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 5:09:46 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
I can't get to it now because I'm at work, but I wrote a scathing 1/10 review for Yoshi's Touch and Go way back in 2005 when the game came out. It's on the Gamefaq's review page with the heading: Nintendo: We beg for games, and you spit in our faces. Yeah, it's not a nice review.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 5:24:56 AM PDT
Madden NFL Football 3DS

What a ripoff of a game!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2012 2:31:32 PM PDT
Lat says:
BMX XXX was basically what would happen if you let a bunch of 15 year old kids design a game. Dave Mirra even threatened to sue Acclaim since they originally tried attaching his name to it. I seriously can't believe Acclaim thought that game was a smart idea, and that's why they ended up going bankrupt a few years later, serves them right.

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 2:52:40 PM PDT
Hahaha, I was a young teen that was into BMX and females, so I fell victim to that game. Oh, how they play on our immaturity.

There was another bad biking game around the same time called Toxic Grind.

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 6:24:05 PM PDT
Sonic and the secret right for Wii. It was an abortion of epic proportions.

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 7:36:09 PM PDT
K. Gessell says:
I know most people wont agree with me but dead rising 2 was terrible, that or kingdom of amular: reckoning.

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 10:07:44 PM PDT
Coleman says:
There are bad games, there are terrible games...

...then there is Hydrophobia on the PS3.

Bought it new for $10 on the PSN. No one really knew about it, I was drunk, and wanted to game.

Even my drunk self said to itself, "Wow, this is garbage!". Money well spent, I say. Now it's on the PSN for about $3, and even then THAT is too high.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012 9:19:43 AM PDT
Not the worst I've played, but Scooter's voice acting nearly ruined it all.

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 12:08:34 PM PDT
Leohlyon says:
Madden... Which Madden you ask? Hell, pick one...

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 1:01:35 PM PDT
Gomb says:
Two Worlds 2 PS3 version on day 1 for 60$, woooow what a fail. It turns out when you enter other player's villages, you can't even attack them except with one glitched spell that only works if they stand still. There is no joy in killing an AFK person when they won't even know who pwnd them, so I traded that game immediately through goozex.com back when goozex was still running. Honorable mention goes to PS3 version of Soul Calibur V which I bought for 10$ and am not sure where to trade it in at since goozex.com is dead.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  168
Total posts:  287
Initial post:  Jul 13, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions