Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Fantastic VG sale from Walmart

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 2:45:09 PM PST
D_Strasse says:
Yeah, Origins. My bad.

Anyway, I'm hoping for others deals on boxing day as well. I'm here, might as well enjoy the deals.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 11:44:44 AM PST
I just started playing the Vita version. It cant compete with my Persona 4 Golden time right now, but it does look pretty amazing so far.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 11:38:24 AM PST
I haven't heard anything about the Vita version, but I can attest that the PS3 version of Rayman Origins is awesome. I imagine that you are talking about Origins, since Legends isn't out until next year and it's a Nintendo exclusive I believe.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 11:33:22 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 11:33:31 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
Rayman Legends Vita is $15 as well. Soooooo close to picking that one up due to the love it gets here.

Digital for $15? No.
Physical for $15? Yes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 10:53:07 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
How long ago was that? It's very strange in that, as I mentioned, there's so little difference in value between the two. Please don't let that stupid bimbo influence your opinion of Canadian hospitality! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 10:51:25 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
I know! We should tell them... :D

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 10:26:41 AM PST
One example of my stupidity is when our family went to Niagra and drove over to Canada(my god, that place was much more commercialized than I expected to see anywhere in Canada) and asked a hostess if they took American money. I honestly didn't intend anything negative, but you would have thought that I had just offered to sacrifice her pet dog by the look of disgust on her face. Ever since then, I don't do much traveling out of the US.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 10:19:58 AM PST
Finger says:
They do? Well that's just Un-American. Un-Canadian too.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 10:18:12 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
It's so much better to have awesome prices in your homeland rather than having to get it from everywhere else, haha.

Yep. :)

Usually I don't mind ordering from the US though, especially since both currencies are at par. But when it comes to online shopping with Walmart and Best Buy, they simply prohibit Canadian and American customers to shop from outside their respective countries, which sucks... :(

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 10:06:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 10:06:18 AM PST
Prankster says:
Great price for Borderlands 2! And good for you. It's so much better to have awesome prices in your homeland rather than having to get it from everywhere else, haha. That price for Sleeping Dogs is da bomb as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 9:48:46 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
Wow. Can't believe Borderlands 2 is already that low. Geez.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 9:47:18 AM PST
Blands 2 for $14? You scored there, gratz. I hope that they honor it and not say that it was a typo and they meant 1 goty ed.

Initial post: Dec 24, 2012 9:45:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 5:16:42 PM PST
Alien Fodder says:
Holy cow... Walmart (Canada) is having an early Boxing Day Sale (the equivalent of your Black Friday, except it usually takes place right after Christmas) and I bought these online:

Dishonored - $29
Sleeping Dogs - $19
BORDERLANDS 2 - $14
CoD Blops - $19

I still can't believe I got Borderlands 2 for such a low price... Maybe it's a mistake on their part but I'm sure glad I got the chance to take advantage of it! LOL!

I know that Best Buy and Future Shop will start their own sales tonight but I don't know if I'll even be able to access their websites as they always get ridiculously bogged down at that time because of the humongous amount of traffic.

Merry Christmas! :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Dec 24, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions