Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Dec. PS+ Goodies ....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-39 of 39 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:07:15 AM PST
DEEZUS says:
Please don't let my girlfriend buy any of these games for me for Christmas.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 2:27:06 PM PST
Ed Jones says:
With a lot of people getting systems and games with a free month of PS Plus included, Sony would be wise to bring out their best effort for the next two months to hook users.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 3:49:07 PM PST
Brad Michael says:
I can't believe anyone can still complain about PS+ not being good. I've been a user since day 1 and it's done nothing but get better. Excellent service and worth the money completely.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 4:29:42 PM PST
DEEZUS says:
People like to hate on Sony...you know that, man.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 4:31:57 PM PST
Peter says:
I would like MK Vita and Vanquish as well. It'll be interesting to see what we really end up with. I suspect it will be a better "free" lineup than all that. Christmas and steep competition plus the drive to boost Vita sales. Should bode well for Plus members.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 4:48:42 PM PST
That's why Sony treats them better.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 6:04:46 PM PST
K Archer says:
Just so people know, here's a list of games the EU region has gotten for free that we (US region) haven't:

Darksiders
Dues Ex
Dead Space (2, I think)
Red Dead Redemption
Bulletstorm
Crysis 2

And another full game or two. We've mostly received $10-$15 D/L games...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 6:14:56 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 28, 2012 6:15:43 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 8:29:13 PM PST
jnjmcc says:
Really starting to hate ps+, I just bought the infamous bundle and after downloading all my free game/purchases, I only have 32 out of 242 gigs left. Lol

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:41:01 AM PST
Peter says:
I "buy" all the free stuff, but only download what I'm gonna play now. Once you "buy" it, it stays in your download files forever on (as long as you are a plus member anyway) and you can download and delete as often as you like without losing the game.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 4:54:54 AM PST
Huh... was thinking about getting MK ont he vita, now i'll just wait!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 5:16:26 AM PST
DEEZUS says:
you're mad because you got too much free stuff? Are you a dentist specializing in gift horses?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 9:06:23 AM PST
FsuSwatt says:
its such crap that we dont get these games..espec when NA is prob the largest consumer profit base :(

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 10:40:32 AM PST
UnderDogs says:
I'm glad these are not for the US because I've alread bought and completed all of them. They really need to start making it so they offer around 6 games available and you can pick 3 of the 6 incase you already own some of them.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  39
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions