Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Halo 4 breaks franchise sales records

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-42 of 42 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:58:28 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 6:00:25 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Halo 4 was easily my most anticipated game this year and I can say I'm disappointed. The champaign's story was kind of meh, 343 made a big deal about jumping into chief's humanity but merely dipped their toe in the water. The latter half of the game all the level look basically the same. The antagonist was just ok, things could have been explained better and once more that falls back on the story. The promethan guns were nothing more than unsc weapons reskinned. I don't know, maybe I was expecting too much with 343 taking over the helm, the graphics, lighting and mp are good though.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:59:24 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Yes they do.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:02:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 6:04:58 PM PST
Yeah, it's him.

Watch, he gets called out and then he will go and change his name.

I know it's him because surprisingly he's the only person I have on ignore.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:04:26 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
That's too bad. Luckily, I think Halo 4 is exceptional.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:06:06 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
He went through and deleted a ton of reviews last time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:08:58 PM PST
Yup I deleted my reviews because mostly all of them were years old. And I just found out how to change and make custom names that's why I change them.
You really must have a boner for me, your like a blood hound but you search for random men on amazon. Kinda creepy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:09:21 PM PST
I saw that.

I wonder why?

Trying to leave no evidence, perhaps?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:15:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 6:17:06 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
That's why. It was right after I exposed his fibbing over giving Madden 13 a 4/5 and saying he didn't. So I press Prt Scr on one of his reviews where we debated, which mentioned his 4/5 Madden 13 review, then he deleted everything so that he wouldn't leave a trail for people to call him out on lies.

Also, he first commented on one of my reviews many moons ago, insulting me, etc. This was before I ever even talked to him.

@Broncos+Cubs

Sorry, I'm straight.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:21:19 PM PST
Lol, I said something randomly on a review months ago, and you still have beef about it. I didn't even know what game I left the comment about but you did right away. Kind of weird, your like obsessed over me. And with madden 13 I gave it originally a 4 star but in the review I rated it 7.5 just like I said. And I can are less like iv said many times I sold madden 2 weeks after buying it. I loved a lot of stuff about it, but me throwing 35 interceptions 2 seasons Ina row made me sell it.
Can't we just call an amends already?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:23:38 PM PST
Ah, I remember something about that, now that you mention it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:32:24 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
Like I said, you came to my review long ago and trashed me first, when I was just talking about my enjoyment for a game, yet you were offended by my enjoyment or something. I don't know.

As long as you admit it now, it's over. I don't care. I just wanted to show proof that I wasn't wrong about it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 6:38:30 PM PST
Waldo says:
Not surprising it broke records! Nothing else worth wild from any 1st party games besides Halo going on with XBox!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:43:32 PM PST
I have no idea what I even said on one of your reviews. i think it was desd island but I actually enjoyed the game, and I just reread your review and I agree with mostly everything about it.
W.e, me apologies for talking shit months ago, lets be Internet pals.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:55:44 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 6:55:54 PM PST
That's nice. It would be nice if most internet arguments ended friendly like.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:13:07 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
It's all good. Let bygones be bygones.

But I still hate Madden 13. :P

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:17:20 PM PST
Yea me too, and ill give you warfighter as well. Both blew, just liked saying I loved them to spite u ha

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:38:00 PM PST
wait you dislike warfighter... after you constantly sucked it's ballsack for weeks?... lol
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xd9a01d18)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  42
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions