Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

What's With This Board And The Movie Gremlins?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 134 posts in this discussion
Posted on Oct 29, 2012 8:42:14 AM PDT
Ever seen the movie Identity?
If you remember the "twist" in that movie, I think that just happened here. But these personalities agree with each other. Now we just need to wait and see if one will start killing the others.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 9:19:29 AM PDT
Because your trolling him.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 9:29:03 AM PDT
Why are you bothering? I'm insanely curious.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:09:12 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 17, 2013 7:49:03 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:13:38 AM PDT
Everything anyone does means you're "winning". The sad part is that you need this place and your trolling to validate your life. You need THIS and TROLLING to validate your existence.

I can't even imagine what kind of mental trauma would cause someone to become you. So yeah when I respond you can say you won but I'll still be me and you'll still be the incredibly damaged, lonely, cliched, individual that probably literally has no one in his life. Your life exists in little digitally rendered text boxes. And like any other troll you probably can't hold down a job .. Or A relationship .. Romatic or otherwise and you probably will never lead a normal life.

Sad.

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 10:14:40 AM PDT
The sad part is that I really just want to see just how damaged you are. You and your ilk fascinate me. Kinda like a child being fascinated with an insect. It's very similar to that.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:22:49 AM PDT
Dukeshire says:
The reason why it is so damaged, oh let my tell you my friend:

Its mom despises it. It has to listen to us hanging and banging all over the trailer, its room included. It has no job, nothing. All it does all day is sit by the computer getting dumber and fatter.

You ever see the It's Pat skits on SNL? That is Holly, its mom is unsure if it is a boy or girl. So from now on I will call Holly, Pat.

W I N N I N G!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:26:50 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 30, 2012 8:30:11 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:30:41 AM PDT
"I've got news for you pops..."

Well at least you admitted that duke is doing your mom.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:33:23 AM PDT
Haha interesting fantasy .. Coming from a dude who pretends to be a woman on a forum for video games that he doesn't even play. Anger and bitterness? I'm guessing the only reason you CONSTANTLY use those two words are because that's how you view everything that goes on here. People making friends .. Talking about something they enjoy ... And you wouldn't even begin to understand any aspect of it.

Internet Sigmund Freud? Don't flatter yourself dude. This is not complex psychology. This is community college psych. And a poor one at that. Projection is a fairly obvious and simple concept.

You're here 24/7. I'm here when I'm working or when I'm riding out a hurricane and can't leave the house. Like I said before dude it's inescapable. Online or offline people are who they are and you're probably really sad and lonely.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 11:16:39 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 30, 2012 8:29:47 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 11:37:27 AM PDT
Because I'm annoyed at his/her attempts to troll you.

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 12:02:01 PM PDT
Lol. Yeah except that I'm not here 24/7 and you're not a woman. So like I said ... Regardless of whatever nonsense comes out of your mouth. I'll still be me and you'll, sadly, still be lonely and clinically depressed and a grown man desperate for attention from a bunch of strangers. Good luck with all of that.

R A G I N G

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 1:43:53 PM PDT
You also forgot to put
Holly is
D E F E A T E D
P W N E D or do
I W I N

You know the usual Holly cliches.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 2:02:07 PM PDT
Nytmare says:
"She" was the product of someone getting John McClane wet while feeding him after midnight...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 2:20:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2012 2:24:59 PM PDT
#$#!, you mean that if McClane or Holly are somewhere close near Hurricane Sandy that the rest of us are going to be f#@!.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 6:14:51 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 17, 2013 7:49:04 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 6:16:26 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 29, 2012 6:20:20 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 6:16:37 PM PDT
Why does he always pick the shower? When I cry I like to take baths so I can really wallow in it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 6:18:02 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 17, 2013 7:49:05 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 6:20:08 PM PDT
I'm supposed to be outside? Lol ... Why in the world would I be "raging"? Your ego is kinda crazy. And yeah good comeback. I guess that means you DONT have loved ones that either care about you ... Or that you care about.

Good job putting those rumors of you being a lonely shut-in to rest.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 6:28:23 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 17, 2013 7:49:07 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 6:32:31 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2012 6:43:10 PM PDT
You created a thread about me and changed your name to include my name in it. I mean. Really? My obsession with you?

Hahahahha. You really are pathetic. I'm here because thankfully my loved ones are all safe. You're here because you have no loved ones. There's a difference.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 6:40:55 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Sorry, I am really tired Pat, your mom wore me out. Again.

Are you R A G I N G again?

Derp, I am a supposed 23 year old girl and I am going to troll a VGF! Well, Pat in reality you are three bills and high off of moonshine fumes from the still in your trailer park.

Like your mom tells you on a daily basis: Get an effing job, get a life and get out of our trailer.

D E F E A T E D

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 6:42:54 PM PDT
Why do trolls never think they are being trolled.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  134
Initial post:  Oct 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions