Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Denny's franchise owner adding 5% Obamacare surcharge to customer bills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 544 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:01:31 PM PST
Ice King says:
I don't know. I spent some time on a birther forum here and they were all about this guy's speed.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:02:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 12:03:02 PM PST
Keller says:
"Why hasn't Obama cleared this up himself, why does he still hide it?"

Because there are far more important things for him to worry about then pleasing tin foil hat wearing monkeys?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:02:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 12:02:51 PM PST
Keller says:
Thanks, now I won't be able to sleep 2 nite.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:05:55 PM PST
Ice King says:
The next time someone starts a fight about Sony or Microsoft being horrible, just remember our encounter with a birther to remind you that it could be a lot worse.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:08:16 PM PST
radioGAga says:
No he doesn't clear it up because it isn't true link please.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:09:27 PM PST
radioGAga says:
Yeah like partying, flying pizza makers in and uhh destroying the country from within.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:09:55 PM PST
"Then why is this even an issue? Why hasn't Obama cleared this up himself, why does he still hide it?"

That's at least a valid question. I would have cleared it up if I were him because I love to win arguments...however, there is a certain beggarly quality about having to prove you're an American to people. You'll notice when McCain was questioned about his validity it was done behind closed doors with a government committee. It's the same reason a lot of people who were falsely accused of being Communists refused to prove they weren't during the Red Scare.

I guess sometimes even having to prove you are or aren't something is an insult and accepting that insult and proving it makes you seem weak? I don't fully understand it either, but it happens a lot throughout history. Maybe he thought Birthers weren't worth a single word from his mouth. I agree with that, most of them are racist scum. If I were president I would probably have them all killed in the dead of night. I wouldn't make a good president. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:12:23 PM PST
radioGAga says:
hE bbbbetter worry about pleasing ya'll ccccause cause ya'll might not vote for him next time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:14:29 PM PST
Totido says:
I don't think he's a troll. I'm pretty sure I've seen him in the politcal forum. He's just ignorant.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:15:25 PM PST
radioGAga says:
So it isn't dignified? But kisssing Muslim leaders @$$ is?

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:17:37 PM PST
radioGAga says:
Okay Dorito anything you say.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:21:20 PM PST
Sparhawk says:
Hey, his clockwork brain is misbehaving. It's been a Nemesis plot all along! So...what does Nemesis get out of having all of Paragon City believe birthers are idiots, because his plans are never just one layer deep.

(alas City of Heroes, we knew ye well)

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:22:00 PM PST
radioGAga says:
By the way before you go there I don't hate muslims, the President of the United States should not bow to anyone. It's beneath the dignity of the presidency!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:24:35 PM PST
Try putting other people's words in quotes. It makes your posts easier to read.

I like how you assume who I voted for, though.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:28:31 PM PST
Yup.

I saw an interview with Damian Lewis, who plays a Muslim in the show Homeland. Obama apparently REALLY likes Homeland (which I find amusing), so Lewis and Claire Danes (who is also in the show) were invited to a dinner at the White House. They were asked to sign a boxed set of season one of the show. Lewis couldn't think of anything to write, so he put, "From one Muslim to another."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:29:28 PM PST
Ice King says:
The thing is, he has proven it. Once when he was approved to run for president and then again last year when he released that pdf copy of his long form birth certificate.
And we know how well the birthers received that. Some of their theories are hilarious.
At this point the smartest thing to do is just ignore them.
I wouldn't have wanted to see Bush debate a 9/11 truther and I don't want to see Obama debate a birther. Both groups were a waste of the president's time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:29:47 PM PST
"yet his actions prove he is."

Which actions?

Anyways, you believe he is. Fine. Why is that a bad thing? Why is that worse than, say, a Mormon being in office? What do you have against Muslims?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:29:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 12:30:24 PM PST
Ice King says:
Are you having a stroke? Seriously, do you need someone to call 911 for you?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:31:09 PM PST
radioGAga says:
Radical muslims trying to destroy the US.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:32:56 PM PST
"I wouldn't have wanted to see Bush debate a 9/11 truther and I don't want to see Obama debate a birther. Both groups were a waste of the president's time."

That's very wise. I guess my love of arguing is another reason I'd make a !@#% president ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:33:56 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 12:34:51 PM PST
Frankenzubaz says:
Wait, so business owners are saying the Affordable Care Act is cheaper than private insurance, even with the penalties? [begin sarcasm font] No wonder people are opposed to government involvement in healthcare. [end sarcasm font]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:35:33 PM PST
Frankenzubaz says:
sentence fragment

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:35:50 PM PST
radioGAga says:
Well here you go:
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentandcabinet/a/presrequire.htm

I f he was born in Kenya he is not and was not eligible to be president of the US.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:37:46 PM PST
Yeah, he's amazing. I mean, Poe's Law and all that, but wow.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:39:13 PM PST
Yep. Star Wars is based on a true story.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  77
Total posts:  544
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions