Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

I think my house is haunted

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 52 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 19, 2012 7:45:30 PM PDT
Pick 34 says:
Or I'm just losing my mind. Some strange stuff has been happening. I'm not one to jump to conclusions and I don't really believe in stuff such as ghost..ect, but there's no other way to explain it. At first I just shrugged it off but happened last night has got me thinking. I was laying in bed, on my back ( I wasn't close to falling asleep) and all of a sudden I felt (and heard) something blow on my face. I shot up from bed freaking out and ran out into the living room, where my gf was looking at me like I was crazy.

The morning before I heard a woman's voice say "hey" (this has happened twice) I awoke thinking it was my gf but she was in the living room. The first time a shrugged it off as a dream, but since it's happened again I don't know.

Another time I was playing ps3 and I heard a knock on my bedroom door. It was unmistakable. I was alone at the time and I thought it was my gf who was on her way over. No one was there and All the windows were closed so it wasn't a draft or something.

The other night we were watching a blu-ray on the ps3 and it just started fast forwarding out of nowhere. The controller was off and sitting on the coffee table.

It's getting crazy.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 7:53:51 PM PDT
user22 says:
I think the strangest part of this story is how your GF is always chillin' in the living room when you're in the bedroom. Got a little trouble in paradise?

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 7:57:45 PM PDT
"I don't believe in ghosts, but my house may be haunted"........

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 7:58:49 PM PDT
DVvM says:
It's not ghosts, it's invisible bigfoots.

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 8:03:21 PM PDT
John McClane says:
It's interesting how ghosts only visit the mentally ill.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 8:09:27 PM PDT
You get a lot of ghosts, John?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 8:10:35 PM PDT
Jake Johns says:
Nice

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 8:13:10 PM PDT
John McClane says:
To quote Flores, Yawn.

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 8:13:22 PM PDT
Flores. says:
Grab a camcorder, get some footage and make a movie out of it

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 8:20:34 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 19, 2012 8:24:37 PM PDT
It all sounds as though it could be explained away with pretty ordinary occurrences. I wouldn't let it get to you.

Edit: We have some pretty good friends who truly believe their house is haunted, and it's even been featured on a bunch of television shows and in several books. I tend to think there may be some kind of chemical leak that has not yet been determined and causes hallucinations, but hey you never know. They seem sure the house is haunted, but they aren't afraid of it. Just a fact of their lives.

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 8:20:58 PM PDT
I tried to tell you to be nice to Bittersweet.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 8:41:06 PM PDT
Pick 34 says:
Lol, no we've got different schedules.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 8:42:37 PM PDT
Pick 34 says:
I do have some jack links beef jerky...hmmm.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 8:45:13 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 19, 2012 9:00:01 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 8:48:19 PM PDT
O says:
My house is haunted by the ghosts of my Xbox 360s.

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 9:03:36 PM PDT
Modern Wolf says:
Well if you do have a ghost, there is no way to get rid of it. (not that i know of)

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 9:05:50 PM PDT
Modern Wolf says:
i don't know how people still don't believe in ghosts. there are tons of videos, sure most of them might be hoaxes or can be explained, but there are a few that are unexplainable.

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 9:06:49 PM PDT
it's just flores trying to persuade you to buy ps3 exclusive games ... just buy one game and he'll probably leave

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 9:16:28 PM PDT
user22 says:
Yeah there is, you just have to cross the streams of four Proton Packs.

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 9:25:37 PM PDT
JJ4prez says:
It's Mother Sony......

How come no one has said this yet...

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 9:55:56 PM PDT
I implied flores... but yours is better

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 9:58:17 PM PDT
JJ4prez says:
Haha, Flores is pretty funny.

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 10:26:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 19, 2012 10:28:09 PM PDT
Gin says:
It's possible. Watch My Ghost Stories, great show.

Me and my wife actually used to live in this older home and the very first night we were staying there, we heard someone break in the front door. We looked out the window to see my wife's cat who had no other way of being outside... Turns out the door was fine and nothing was broken. At the time there was nothing in the house for the most part, so nothing could have fallen to make the sound.

Then there was a day where I was unpacking and I turned to leave the bathroom I was in.. There in the doorway stood a young (teenage probably) girl drenched from head to toe in a black sundress with flowers on it. I blinked and she was gone.

Most nights I would sleep, I would hear a deep man's voice whisper in my ear. Wake up and no one would be there. It was always garbled.

The day we were moving out, me and my wife were packing up our master bedroom and we heard the front door open and a man talking. Naturally we thought it was her father who was helping us move, so we went to greet him. But no one was there... The front door was locked as well.

And finally. The very last day I ever visited the house, I was there to paint a room back to it's original color for the landlord. As I was pulling out of the driveway, I saw a boy (think the little boy from the grudge - pale, deep black eyes) in the room I had just painted. He quickly disappeared once I turned on my headlights. I asked my father-in-law who was there if he had seen it, to which he agreed he too had seen it.

Upon telling these stories to my wife's sister who had been staying in the room we had painted and seen the boy in... Provided photographs from when she had lived in it and was with friends that had orbs in them..

I truly believe in ghost, how that plays into my other beliefs, no idea. I will say since moving to a newer home, I haven't had any such occurrences.

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 1:47:05 AM PDT
hwcbn says:
Either your house is haunted or you wrote a thread about having a girlfriend.

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 1:50:54 AM PDT
I've been watching Supernatural, so I'm pretty much an expert on this stuff. I'll clear out the spirits/ghosts/etc.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Weekend gaming 06/24 - 06/26: Obama criticisizes publication of top fast food in conjunction with E3 conference. "We already have an obesity epidemic, the last thing I need is Phil Spencer encouraging people to shovel down Chick Fil A waffle fries." 65 3 minutes ago
Games With Gold For July Possibly Leaked 5 12 minutes ago
"Oculus Rift is an overwhelming disappointment" says Digital Trends review 14 14 minutes ago
Bungie Killing Off Destiny on PS3 and Xbox 360 16 29 minutes ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate 708 1 hour ago
Scorpio is 18 months away. Until then, XBox One is still a slow disappointing piece of chit 44 1 hour ago
"Oculus is a Nauseating Disappointment" says MIT Technology Review 1 1 hour ago
OT: Cable Cutters- Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV... other? 46 1 hour ago
The Death Penalty - Yay or Nay? 28 1 hour ago
PS4 NEO and Xbox One Scorpio May Cause Compromises For Base Versions Of Games, Says Developer 3 1 hour ago
I just realized Microsoft's goal all along 17 1 hour ago
Microsoft and their console 35 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  32
Total posts:  52
Initial post:  Aug 19, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions