Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Summer Twins All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer jrscwrld jrscwrld jrscwrld  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Don't you hate it when DIY turns into WTF!!?!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 17, 2013 8:07:05 PM PDT
I do.

On another note, I just had a cookie. And for those of you who are wondering, yes, it was delicious.

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 8:13:37 PM PDT
I feel your pain. I'll never forget that few years I owned a hundred year house and tried to fix everything myself. The books make it look so easy, but I'm lucky I never drowned while dying of electrocution.

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 4:58:02 AM PDT
I dont usually have many issues with DIY projects, but I have spent most of my lifes doing everything from vehicle maintenance and building things with my dad. Its not that I am in any way skilled in either professions, I am however cheap.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2013 5:16:07 AM PDT
The Drizzle says:
haha, back in January i decided to save 90 bucks and install my new dishwasher myself. had no problems hooking it up and all that, ran it the first time, and found a nice little pool in my basement.

after about a week of taking it out and reinstalling, i got it going with no leaks. never felt more like a man.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Persona 4: Dancing All Night 79 3 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v3.0 4633 3 minutes ago
Microsoft acquires Havok from Intel 102 4 minutes ago
How many of you are Legacy of Kain fans? (Silicon Knights/Crystal Dynamics) 10 13 minutes ago
I believe I am officially no longer a gamer... 58 21 minutes ago
Official VGF Super Mario Maker Discussion and Level Sharing Thread 420 23 minutes ago
P.A.M.E.L.A steam greenlight game looks like to it be pretty awesome. 3 28 minutes ago
Tony Hawk Metascore 40 30 minutes ago
Super Mario Maker has sold 1 Million units around the world 18 42 minutes ago
I made T-Shirts for my games (and I suppose non-games)! 27 45 minutes ago
OT: Excel Expert Needed! 10 51 minutes ago
OT: Week 4 of the NFL Season. Starting QB's are dropping like flies while Brady, Rogers, and Palmer (yes Palmer) are lighting the NFL up. WHO YA GOT! 54 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 17, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions