Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Anyone still play Diablo 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 276-300 of 735 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:44:36 AM PST
Lyrick_ says:
It's the packs of the guys that guard the Oculus Rifts in the gates of hell. They can be particularly nasty with Extra Health, Health Link, or Shielding.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:46:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 7:46:49 AM PST
oooh The Arcane Sentries, gotcha.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 7:46:36 AM PST
Lyrick_ says:
Arcane enchanted has always sucked. Dodge doesn't have any effect on that Disco party either.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:47:39 AM PST
I find the best way is to not dodge them but run through them, you only get hit once by them. Still dangerous if there are many around at once though. If your enar stairs go above/below them. They have no real Z axis to their attack.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:51:02 AM PST
Lyrick_ says:
I do tend to run to the nearest ramp or staircase when possible, sometimes vortex and or jailer thwarts my efforts though.

I have a strange feeling the real solution is to increase my DPS to the point where the enemies melt before they have a chance to make my character miserable.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:53:01 AM PST
Arcane and Vortex is a VERY dangerous combo, as is Arcane and waller/frozen/jailer... anything that stops your from moving. By itself though, I think it's mild. I hate Reflect Damage most of all, followed by Fire Chain, then Mortat

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:59:15 AM PST
Lyrick_ says:
Reflect Damage can be awful, especially when my tornado's get out of control. They're great for damage, but they don't appear to proc LoH as much as the damage they're doing.

Then there's the case where a couple Crit Damage hits with my DH will just kill her, even when using LS nether tentacle w/ LoH, haven't had that happen for a while though.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:02:23 AM PST
LoH deals with the Coefficient of the Skill your using. if the Coefficient is .15 you get 15% of your LOH per hit.

As for Reflect Damage... I 1 shot myself alot. I am not paying attnention when doing a speed run and I walk up to an elite and Trigger Archon form, dealing 3-4 million damage, it has RD. I explode along with them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:08:19 AM PST
Lyrick_ says:
I have a sickle that I sometimes accidently put on my main hand, There is a chain animation that sometimes happens locking me in place for longer than I would like. It is also somewhat random on whether it pulls the enemy to me or me to the enemy. But I use the Thunder clap ruin so I tend to teleport all over the place anyway.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 9:47:47 AM PST
Went farming at lunch... I found a skorn. I'm going to post the stats... cause I'm still in a bit of shock., keep in mind I'm a Wizard:

1427.5dps
+281 min dmg
+352max dmg
+241vit
+475str
+163% Crit Damage
97% chance to cause 10k bleeding damage
1 socket

If that STR were int I would be crying right now.

This gives me... only +8k DPS in the end because of the high str and no int... but good lord...

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 9:49:05 AM PST
I wants it because the DPS is 200 more than my skorn, but I dont want it because it has no Dex like mine.

Still, decent find.

How much you gonna sell it for?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 9:50:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 9:51:22 AM PST
Holy crap....

Sell that on the RMAH for a good amount of money. Is Skorn a 1 hander?

Very, very nice for a barbarian. I can't even in good conscience ask for a trade possibility. Sell that thing for money, haha.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 9:52:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 9:53:03 AM PST
Skorn is a 2 hander. if that was a 1 handed axe I think i would explode. In fact the Lose of the Source Item i have is the reason i lose so much DPS. Triumvirates are quite powerful.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 9:53:02 AM PST
I wonder how much I could get for my Skorn.

Its got 1293dps

96% chance for bleed for between 7K-10K

147% more crit damage

some dex, not sure how much

one or two other stats

and a socket.

Anyone know how much that would go for? I paid like 300K for it btw.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 9:53:42 AM PST
Oh dang. Amazing 2-hander still.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 9:54:52 AM PST
The ones that aren't as powerful as mine, though close to it, are going for 180m+ the added VItality helps.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 9:56:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 9:56:31 AM PST
Very nice! What about on RMAH?

Oh, in case you missed it:

Capcom Monster Rioreus/Rathalos Hunter 5.5" Plush Doll

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 9:57:16 AM PST
Don't leave me hanging, whatcha gonna do with it!?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 9:59:16 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 10:00:38 AM PST
oh my lord that thing is so cute.

as for RMAH, something like 100$ i think. (HIGHLY doubt that would even see for so much)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:00:12 AM PST
I'm... not 100% Sure to be honest, I never had a reason to put anything on teh RMAH so I think i'll keep it on the GMAH for about 140m, 100m buyout, see what happens. Funny enough the Skorns I was comparing it too sold before I even put mine up,

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 10:04:35 AM PST
Man there is nothing like one good drop in D3 to brighten my day up...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:05:54 AM PST
*jelly*

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 10:07:13 AM PST
I can only imagine what would it be like if that STR were INT!

With my obsidian Rune system DARNIT IT COULD BE INT!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:07:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 10:08:25 AM PST
Are there any on there with better stats?

If not, put yours up there with double the normal buyout and start it at the highest cost of the next one being sold that has active bids.

If it doesn't sell, then you can relist it for slightly less. Try to get as much as you can. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:08:00 AM PST
XD

Seriously, if it were DEX, I would probably be hounding you for it right now.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Bluezephyr vs Ponies, Loser leaves town, Match of the Century live on PPV 12 51 minutes ago
ABZU AKA Journey Underwater Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 6 1 hour ago
So.... Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 are out today. $40 a piece or $60 a bundle 13 1 hour ago
OT: What Did You Think of the ending from No Country For Old Men (Spoilers, obviously) 2 2 hours ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3908 2 hours ago
Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai for PC/PlayStation 11 2 hours ago
OT: Which is it Democrats? 10 2 hours ago
No Man's Sky Gets $150 Explorer's Edition 6 2 hours ago
Horipad FPS Plus for the PS4 impressions 0 2 hours ago
PS4 Rise of the Tomb Raider Preorders Come With Free Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 24 2 hours ago
OT: Ghostbuster 2016, what went wrong 44 3 hours ago
Whatever Else May Happen, This is Will Always Be the Weekly Gaming Thread for July 25-29, 2016 86 3 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  735
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions