Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Got to give it to Sony on this last generation.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 189 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:44:40 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Very deep Guest, very deep.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:44:58 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
YOU LOSE. NOW, BEGONE!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:46:06 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Your "opinion" was an insulting blanket statement so I felt I should call you out on it. That's all.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:46:50 AM PST
Real217 says:
Its the internet bro. throw the gangster crap in the toilet.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 6:48:03 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
I just have this image in my head of McClane raging like the WoW kid over this thread. Screaming and crying and slamming himself into his bed, then shoving a remote up his ass.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 6:48:06 AM PST
You know who says "Begone!" a lot, gangsters.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:49:07 AM PST
Real217 says:
Thats your prerogative. its cool. I still stand by what i said. You dont need 3 consoles, thats unless you're married to video games, but thats just me. Last time i checked people by 25 cars, thats their choice. Doesnt mean i cant say what i want about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:49:55 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
The only remote shover appears to be Real, poor guy. Emotionally stunted as he is, I think he's having a hard time expressing himself and making friends.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:50:37 AM PST
Real217 says:
Damn, you are really trying so hard. lol

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:50:44 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
With all the money you save on not buying video games, you should invest in tuition for a spelling and grammar class.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:51:45 AM PST
wUt, itz der interweebz, nawt gramme class, nerd.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:51:58 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Or a therapist.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:52:36 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Gangster crap?

This guy.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:52:58 AM PST
I'll take "The rapists" for $500 please, Alex.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:52:59 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
That's what I am saying, haha. What gangsters say that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:53:54 AM PST
Real217 says:
lol, The world wide web doesnt exist only in English speaking countries, i bet you skipped that class in grammar school?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:54:48 AM PST
Forsooth, D'Qwan, thou hast trespassed upon my family's turf for the final time! I say to you, begone, or face the wrath of my twin Glock 40's!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:55:22 AM PST
HorizonBrave says:
Alright thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:55:30 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Let it all out, little buddy. Let out all the anger. Once that well is empty we can fill it with all the love and joy you need.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:56:10 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
You joke, but you know what gangs say Begone?

The Capulets.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 6:56:14 AM PST
Real217 says:
lol, that actually made me chuckle, you should give Twelfth lessons, he got too many bad jokes. Its becoming embarrassing.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 6:57:35 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
So is Sony still the champion?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 7:01:57 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling have nothing to do with speaking English. Every language around the world has these rules. You're just making yourself look uneducated.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 7:03:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 27, 2012 7:04:33 AM PST
Lyrick_ says:
I'm confused to why anyone would give Sony a thumbs up for their handling of Demon's Souls? From Software did have a little collaboration with Sony Japan, but Sony America decided that the game was better left unpublished stateside and Atlus had to step in to save it. The design of the actual game was a pretty natural successor to King's Field series also from From Software.

Heavy Rain was literally this generations version of Indigo Prophecy, I'm glad Sony published it, but had they not I'm sure another house would have stepped up.

I was very impressed with some of Sony's original ideas this gen. Titles like Folklore and smaller titles like Echochrome really showed a spark of originality. Which is a nice departure from Sony's usual way of doing things, where they attempt to create an obvious and pretty derivative clone a very popular game from another developer.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 7:03:42 AM PST
Real217 says:
I see. Because all the professors in China, Germany, Norway, Vietman etc can write English with pristine grammar. wow, you are really making yourself look really educated.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: It's Going to be Great When Hillary Clinton Wins the Election 83 16 seconds ago
Nintendo posts major loss 3 38 seconds ago
OT: How much would you change for your significant other? 34 2 minutes ago
Pokemon Go Plus accessory has been delayed into September 2 3 minutes ago
Not a single Xbox One console currently on Amazon's top 100 best selling Video Game items. 237 5 minutes ago
OTish: Nintendo announces official NES book, 'Playing With Power' 1 5 minutes ago
What are the best couch multiplayer/party games ever? 58 9 minutes ago
Which America do you see? 3 10 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 6686 10 minutes ago
Final patch for 7th gen Destiny deployed. No further updates for PS3/360. 0 10 minutes ago
OT: Obama's half brother is voting for Trump 45 11 minutes ago
Yes Mr.Trump, We Are The Champions 12 11 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  38
Total posts:  189
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions